Round 1 discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
202 from Gibbs/Kerridge and Menadue's 80 is on my mids pine. Not quite a big enough score from Menadue to rejig my mids and get his 80, unlike the Mcintosh bonanza last year.

354/4.

Can't watch the replay till later in the week but happy as Larry with Menadue, Weitering, Kerridge and Richmond's greatest ever Jehova's Witness*

Put my degree in Amateur Psychology to use & left out Dusty, impossible to say after one game if it'll pay off (but clearly it will, absolute masterstroke;))

Pored over whether to go with Cripps and Doch but went with others in the end, can see Cripps in particularly making those of us that left him out regret it.

Good scores from Murphy, Gibbs, and Kayne La-a-a-mbert, the Sheepish Lion for the Tiges. Big effort from Edwards just to get up for Rd 1, OK score to boot

* No idea how many there have been other than Rance, but reckon he'll be through to the semis without dropping a set, just quietly.

Are people seriously not happy with Menadues score on the bench? Or are they just not seeing it as worth a floating donut to be called in? The guy scored great.. so happy he is on my field!

Passed on Dusty and have Menedue's 80 on my forward bench. I still have 500k in the bank and could easily turn BenKen or McCarthy into Monty for the fwd loophole this week. However my forward line is quite strong already and the left over cash could be better used to bolster my moneyball defence and just start one of BenKen/McCarthy or Papley on field. Hmm decisions...SC is srs bzns

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Passed on Dusty and have Menedue's 80 on my forward bench. I still have 500k in the bank and could easily turn BenKen or McCarthy into Monty for the fwd loophole this week. However my forward line is quite strong already and the left over cash could be better used to bolster my moneyball defence and just start one of BenKen/McCarthy or Papley on field. Hmm decisions...SC is srs bzns
Burning trades early?

Where do I find the scores from last night?
If you go to 'player stats' under the game day section on the SuperCoach site, it should show all scores. Or fanfooty.com.au and click on the game.

I was a bit worried when he was 18 at QT and 23 DT. Missed the first half so must've had a couple of clangers. Fixed it up with some beautiful kicks in the last though.

I really didn't like many of the other defensive options, and I figured Doch should at least reach 92 with natural improvement. But he did score 145 last year round one, so we'll see. I'll take it though.
I ummed and ahhhed about doch, had some leg problems last year IIRC. Decided to go with Simpson and roll the dice with Kade Kolo (GCS) Both he and Doch should have good years with natural progression.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back