May your 3 rookies bring you down :cool:

Nice realistic score :thumbsu:

:rolleyes::rainbow:

Think that's all of them on this page

15/1577 +C (Zerrett owner)

Will be amazed if I'm in the top 50k at the end of the round to be honest
Youll be top 50k tomorrow night...

In my heart :hearts: :rainbow:

1132 from 12/22 (with an extra to be counted with 104 from Sandi and 139 from Dusty due to captain loophole)

Still have J Kelly, Libba, Gawn, Menegola, McLean, Heeney and 3 rookies to come.

Had some misses with LDU, Burn, Marley and Fyfe failing to fire but but nailed Dusty, Titch, Laird, Billings and Sicily.

Reasonably satisfied with things so far, might be a couple of minor tweaks needed but nothing disastrous.

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Or maybe Gawn going down with a hammy again in the first qtr leaving us all with pretty much no premo rucks
Don't you ****ing dare, I already raged when Wagner was named

what this thing called 'RESEARCH"??
never heard of it!!!
UglyBothAllosaurus-max-1mb.gif

It's the stubbornness that kills you, we get picked apart time and time again, and the bloke seemingly learns nothing or is too pigheaded to adapt. Clarko effectively up against the bye in the coaching duel today, Bucks will start playing Pendles as a defensive stopper in the twos to keep him fresh for finals soon. Masterful.
Know how you feel SC-wise, running Zerrett the Ferret, Boundary Ryder and co. and miss Zippity-Doodah, Zippi-Doedee and Chol-man's big scores, to name a few.
On the plus side, I'm several beers deep and they're going down beautifully.
you're spot on on his nose, btw, like a paper aeroplane after Mick Nolan's been sitting on it for half an hour :thumbsu:
It was fine to blame Bucks last year. This year, blame your board led by your pigheaded President.

Why the **** would they reappoint him?

Pfffffffft

So after the debacle that occurred overnight in Australian cricket I can look forward to

A) SBS
B) my new look WCE side getting pumped at our new ground.

**** this shit....

tenor.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1,677 for 15c .....only 2 Rookies to play (Fritsch & Naughton)

Same as many, Freo's Fyfe, Brayshaw, Banfield let me down badly .....Sloane did what Sloane does :'(

Battle Royale over next couple of weeks, to see who makes way for Danger .....Sloane or Fyfe

In my BF league there is an 1809, projected 2239 and an 1886, projected 2211. Can't find out how many they have left to play, but if they have one or more rookies to go around they are headed for a great start. Probably don't have Zerrett or LDU!

In my BF league there is an 1809, projected 2239 and an 1886, projected 2211. Can't find out how many they have left to play, but if they have one or more rookies to go around they are headed for a great start. Probably don't have Zerrett or LDU!
How do you see those projections?

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

For those of us blind drunk yesterday and missed Footy what the hell is going on with Fyfe .. 75 ??

F***ing Ross thought it would be great to play him forward quite a lot, and with the rest of freo’s midfield being sh*t he hardly got a look in. Then when in the midfield he did okay but was tagged by Ebert.

F***ing Ross thought it would be great to play him forward quite a lot, and with the rest of freo’s midfield being sh*t he hardly got a look in. Then when in the midfield he did okay but was tagged by Ebert.
:mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back