Game Day Round 1: Freo vs Geelong @ subi 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Confident we'll win enough of the footy. Not confident we'll use it well

Still will tip Freo by about 2 goals because if you can't back your team in for round one then when can you?

Expecting big games from Fyfe, Sandi, Sonny and Shill, they love making a mess of the Cats

It gives them two mobile ruckmen in Stanley and Blicavs - but concedes they're going to lose the taps.
It could work out OK for Fremantle defensively if Dawson and Hamling can cover their key forwards, then it frees Johnson to have some rebound. Smith could have been handy up forward.

Every season when our first game falls on my rostered work day I book it off months in advance. Every year. This year is the same as all those other years because i get the damn flu.

Now on to the game.

We have the midfield.

We have a decent backline despite what people reckon.

Our forwards are new but young, fresh and fast. Good skills with some marking power.

We can win this game.

Freo by 56. Why 56 you ask. Well why not. Delusion seems to be my thing given the amount of cough syrup I've consumed.

Go the dockers!!

On SM-G930F using BigFooty.com mobile app

I concur with the crap start time....Right around kids bathing, feeding, bedtime routines :(
Oh well...have set it to record on Fox and will start watching once the house has settled down (aka: kids sleeping!)
Missus on strict instructions to stay away from social media :)
I think we can win this. Fyfe and Neale to dominate the clearances. McCarthy with 4 and Sonny with 3.
Dawson (of course!) with 16 1%'ers.
Us by 11, to kick start 2017 :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back