Game Day Round 1: Freo vs Geelong @ subi 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Peel's first game the skills were horrible, it was pure luck that East Perths were worse. East Freo are not competitive ,you can't judge improvement in skills from that game. This Saturday we will find out how good the youngsters are when Peel take on South Freo.
[/QUOTE]
I not favour a good result if suban and sutty play for peel though. From the last two match peel let t.bennell and balic ,croz (east Perth ) run the show ,with grey provide the pressure and chase.

Not really blame , kind of move forward like pav .

That's nonsense. Sandi is still one of the most dominant players in his position in the comp. You don't move on guys like that, regardless of age. You move on the detritus like Dawson and D Pearce

If someone can decipher what Ross was talking about in the presser, maybe they would be good enough to post, because I don't have a clue. I think Ross needs to say something in the presser that has meaning to supporters and that is consistent with actions taken, as he is not coming across well IMHO.

I'm glad someone else is feeling the same way. Fair enough, he takes the blame for the loss (I think). But why talk in riddles? The narrative from last year to this year is all about regaining control of the coaching, returning to effort - up until yesterday. I find it extremely frustrating.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back