Game Day Round 1: Freo vs Geelong @ subi 4.40pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

There is also a difference between playing debutants for the sake of it, and playing them because they've earned it.

Although after this debacle, it's going to be interesting to see what happens to the lineup for round two.
If we didn't play the senior players all year I'd be asking why we didn't move them on at the end of last season, so I'm not expecting many changes.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

i looked at our 1st 8 games than got depressed, only game that i see is winnable is against north at home in round 5, we will be 1-7 after 8 rounds, might as well let ross go now

There is also a difference between playing debutants for the sake of it, and playing them because they've earned it.

You should be playing them because they are better players than the guys we drafted 5 years ago at pick 80.

If they aren't better than those players then we ****ed up our top 10 pick.

It's really not that complicated. If your top 10 draft pick isn't better than someone in your last year's 22 then something is wrong. That is why every club plays their high draft picks each year. Because they are good players.

But Ross Lyon won't play them until they have 50-60 WAFL games under their belt.

If we didn't play the senior players all year I'd be asking why we didn't move them on at the end of last season, so I'm not expecting many changes.
Yeah, but which ones? "Senior players" includes the likes of Hill and Walters.
I do know what you mean though. It's the fringe players which need a shakeup. As it did last year.

Logue has been ordinary in the WAFL. He's not ready.

The kid had 17 touches last week and 13 this week when it was hardly down there playing at CHB. Yes he will make some mistakes but have you seen hamling and Johnson tonight?

Beat his opponent last week and this week as an 18yr old, wouldn't call it ordinary haha

i looked at our 1st 8 games than got depressed, only game that i see is winnable is against north at home in round 5, we will be 1-7 after 8 rounds, might as well let ross go now

North played a half of reasonable footy.

Not the complete shit we've dished up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back