Competitions Round 1 Lineup vs Fremantle - CLOSING TONIGHT!! 9.00pm. GET YOUR FINAL TEAMS IN BY THEN

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Biggs and Daniels are both in my team.

Haha yes it's easy to say they are both in, I want both in, but then you are cutting someone like Stevens, Hunter etc who doesn't deserve to be cut. Alternatively you could drop a tall forward and just have Boyd / Campbell as the Ruckman and FF, but that's a bit too small imo in case of injury and when one is on the bench.

Basically, let's see your team then and who you're cutting :) (sorry haven't looked if you've already posted a team)

Given a fit Dickson, Campbell and Hamling ...

FB: Morris, Adams, Wood
HB: Murphy, Hamling, Boyd
C: JJ, Libba, Macrae
HF: Dahlhaus, Stringer, Suckling
FF: Dickson, Boyd, Hunter
Foll: Campbell, Bont, Wallis

Inter: Picken, Stevens, Daniel, Biggs

Emerg: Roughead (if Campbell is out), Hrovat, Mclean (if Dickson is out)
spot on. We saw what we had in the first half against Coll and Bev eased Libba and Bont in the second half. Hamling,Dickson and Campbell managed for the opening. This is our best team with plenty others ready to cover and force their way in.

Haha yes it's easy to say they are both in, I want both in, but then you are cutting someone like Stevens, Hunter etc who doesn't deserve to be cut. Alternatively you could drop a tall forward and just have Boyd / Campbell as the Ruckman and FF, but that's a bit too small imo in case of injury and when one is on the bench.

Basically, let's see your team then and who you're cutting :) (sorry haven't looked if you've already posted a team)
Yeah youre probably right. I havent done one because I struggle with this shit haha. If one has to miss its probably Biggs unfortunately but I really do want him back in asap.

Late change in fronk's lineup.

Out - Roberts
In - roughead.

Going small with just hamling and Morris as key defenders and Boyd as the only key forward.

But roughead can:

1. Cover key back. Can play on Clarke/griffin and taberner.

2. Play second ruck, allowing Boyd to spend more time inside 50 where he belongs.

3. Play key forward when Boyd does go into the ruck, allowing us a tall target inside 50 at all times.

So:

Fb: Jj Morris wood
Hb: Boyd hamling Murphy
C: Macrae Wallis hunter
Hf: Dickson stringer Stevens
Ff: dal Boyd Daniel
R: campbell bonti Libba
Ic: suckling Biggs picken roughead

Out - Roberts
In - roughead.

Going small with just hamling and Morris as key defenders and Boyd as the only key forward.

But roughead can:

2. Play second ruck, allowing Boyd to spend more time inside 50 where he belongs.

3. Play key forward when Boyd does go into the ruck, allowing us a tall target inside 50 at all times.

So:

Looks about right for mine

Assuming Adams gets a key post in round one, and has a shocker, is Beveridge the sort of coach that will give him another chance? I think he's shown plenty in the NAB challenge, and deserves a block of games similar to Roberts and Hamling last season

Ummmmmmm yes read the reports. Again against Collingwood VFL.
I'm a big fan of the small blokes mainly Caleb who is going to be a star! It's the little blokes who make the big blokes look good. So MD Why the viscous remarks about our own players?

Now I'm viscous ???

Lol wow ok

Love Daniel and Hunter, no problem with Dahl, McLean or Dale.

Only little bloke I don't rate is Hrovat and I can say whatever I want about any players I open both eyes and don't lie when I see cr@p footballers no matter what jumper they wear.

And I don't rate playing well in the VFL coz players expecting to play AFL should dominate it week in week out

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Out - Roberts
In - roughead.

But roughead can:

So:

Sorry Fronk but you have based the game around one bloke who is playing very poorly at present.

Roughead is miles off at the moment and depending on him will result in a definately loss IMO

I'm stunned blokes have Suckling starting on the bench, he has come from a premiership team he ain't warming the bench mate. With rotations down he starts on field 1000000%

Now I'm viscous ???

Lol wow ok

Only little bloke I don't rate is Hrovat and I can say whatever I want about any players I open both eyes and don't lie when I see cr@p footballers no matter what jumper they wear.

And I don't rate playing well in the VFL coz players expecting to play AFL should dominate it week in week out
I think he meant vicious rather than viscous. Being called viscous is a bit weird

Sorry Fronk but you have based the game around one bloke who is playing very poorly at present.

Roughead is miles off at the moment and depending on him will result in a definately loss IMO

I'm stunned blokes have Suckling starting on the bench, he has come from a premiership team he ain't warming the bench mate. With rotations down he starts on field 1000000%
I agree but I think Bevo will pick Roughead anyway.

Now I'm viscous ???

Lol wow ok

The only crap I see is coming from your posts. Just your opinion but keep the crap flowing as I've been a long time reader and really enjoy it

Starting on the bench means strictly F all sorry MD, even with 90 rotations.

Admit roughead has played poorly, but as you've said many many times, these Nab games are meaningless.

I like roughead in defence on the resting ruckmen, and pinch hitting in the ruck. He gives us a sheeeeeetload of flexibility.

Out - Roberts
In - roughead.

But roughead can:

So:

I like it Fronk. Fits in both Daniel and Biggs and even though Roughy hasn't lit the world on fire, he is still s talented, versatile big man and this lineup gives his versatility a chance to make him very valuable on the day. It isn't basing our team around him as Mattdougie is saying IMO, but instead giving us nice cover at multiple positions and gives him every opportunity to be an X factor for us on the day. Add that to the benefit of having the run and defensive ability of Biggs instead of Redpath as just a fwd target, and I think it's a win.

The only crap I see is coming from your posts. Just your opinion but keep the crap flowing as I've been a long time reader and really enjoy it

Haha hiding behind an alt

Looks like another one for ignore

Starting on the bench means strictly F all sorry MD, even with 90 rotations.

Admit roughead has played poorly, but as you've said many many times, these Nab games are meaningless.

I like roughead in defence on the resting ruckmen, and pinch hitting in the ruck. He gives us a sheeeeeetload of flexibility.

They are meaningless for most but Rough has been very poor and I think he needs some VFL for confidence.

Anyway if Campbell isn't 100% the decision will be forced on us so interesting to see how Bev goes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back