Round 1 SuperCoach live Chat/Team discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess when the team gets smashed by 60+, you wouldn't think many of their players will get high scores...

What did you expect from a mid 200k player. How many other forwards in his price range or under are going to give you 60 this week ? Considering theyve been smashed today you would take that i would reckon
Happy with Karnezis. Also happy I went Zorko to Varcoe and leuy to Maric on Thursday

I'm happy enough with Karnezis under the circumstances. Also very happy to have dumped Redden, Longer (and O'Keefe) for Ablett, Giles and Whitfield last night. Not so pleased that I played Stevenson and left Goodes on the bench, but wrapped with Goodes score nonetheless.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Put me down as another who is regretting taking Zorko ahead of Rockliff. Like his team in the first 75 minutes of the game, if Zorko had converted a couple of very gettable shots, his score would have been much more respectable.

Hanley, Stevens, Goodes and Longer were my others, so not too bad otherwise (as long as Stevens and Zorko get up for next week).

Zorko and his 2nd year blues....oh dear

Zorko and his sore groin, if you watched the game...

...not sure if it was a knock or strain of some kind. Barely got near it after HT after having work done on it.

McGuire was already subbed, so who knows. ??

Kneejerk on Rich and bring in Rocky? (I left some cap space in case something like this happened) or ride the wave?

61 points from 8 disposals shows his quality. Just need him to find the bloody pill!!!

What did you expect from a mid 200k player. How many other forwards in his price range or under are going to give you 60 this week ? Considering theyve been smashed today you would take that i would reckon

tumblr_mff1txlfPu1rs7k3ko1_500.jpg

11/1068. Zorko's injury dropped me below the 100 average. No players coming up in the next game except for Rampe who's not on the field or an emergency. Still have Ablett (C), Swan, Pendlebury, Roughhead, Bartel and Varcoe to come. As well as all my mid rookies. Quietly confident of a big score.

11/1068. Zorko's injury dropped me below the 100 average. No players coming up in the next game except for Rampe who's not on the field or an emergency. Still have Ablett (C), Swan, Pendlebury, Roughhead, Bartel and Varcoe to come. As well as all my mid rookies. Quietly confident of a big score.

It's a marathon buddy, not a sprint.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back