Round 1 SuperCoach live Chat/Team discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kneejerk on Rich and bring in Rocky? (I left some cap space in case something like this happened) or ride the wave?

61 points from 8 disposals shows his quality. Just need him to find the bloody pill!!!

I myself would kneejerk trade it. I believe in always using all 4 trades before the prices move. But when you make your 2 trades after rnd 1, sometime those guys come good in round 2, ala Lake last year. Can't get em all right, but imo you gotta be making correctional trades with enthusiasm.

The best evidence we have to go on sometimes, is actual Round one performances. It can be hard to differentiate a flash in the pan from a big new trend. But that's half the whole SC game, really. I have a gaagle of midpricers in my team, and they're all on an extremely tight leash first 3 rounds...Before round 3 I will make 4 trades no doubts, so I'll be giving 4 starters the arse, probably sell 2 midpricer, one rookie one gun(maybe) ...we'll see.

11 / 1115
Happy so far and I love you Mr Goodes!
Zorco and Dangermouse,,,,grrr.

Who was your capt OA?

edit, I kept Cotchins Vice score. Kept captaincy off Pendles, JK (syd) and GAJ.
119, not a world beater but I'm a conservative kind of guy :oops:
I got rid of Cox's score, thought I was going to be cute, so it was Rocky/Zorko, Rocky/Zorko.
You know which way I went.:rolleyes:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so sorry. :oops:
WOW what a result for the dogs.
Can't belive Vossy got smashed by the doggies.
I hope for our sake Zorks can bounce back
Yep, I was convinced the Dogs would struggle & I was convinced the Lions would be a lot more competitive this year. (Not only based off NAB, mainly not)

Also bagged Bullies mids to Ultimate (?) Swooper, a Bullies man.

Massive amounts of egg on my face.:p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back