Round 1 v Freo

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
With Dickson likely out we need Boyd to step up more than ever. To take some pressure off stringer.
I think we need a big game from Hunter to carry that load.. If his NAB cup form carries over we should be ok. No Crameri will hurt as well though.

I don't think Freo are all that great to be honest. I think we have improved a fair bit since the last time we played, we only lost by a couple of goals early last season. We'll find out Sunday I guess.

Just watched the highlights from last time we played Freo, man I'm happy I never have to watch Talia again. Mistake after mistake after mistake. I don't think I've seen such a dumb player.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sneaky chance Collins plays this weekend

Would be very telling if we went with a completely new KPD setup. Although I like Hamling, if he wasn't selected this week I'd expect him back into the team soon rather than later.

I feel as though life after Moz is alot better than what it was 6 months ago with just Roberts and Hamling as our only real options.

I think we need a big game from Hunter to carry that load.. If his NAB cup form carries over we should be ok. No Crameri will hurt as well though.

I don't think Freo are all that great to be honest. I think we have improved a fair bit since the last time we played, we only lost by a couple of goals early last season. We'll find out Sunday I guess.

As much as people (here and other places I've read comments, I am in WA with their rivals btw) think they aren't all that great, I just want to remind people we are playing the team that finished 1st last season. It will be tough

anyone remember that time the AFL bent their rules to get Fyfe a Brownlow? just remembered after seeing the "last time they met" video on the dogs website

4gn3h5.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back