Preview Round 1 v Hawks (team listed #982 p40)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, maybe there array of 1st rounders might improve though. They could easily be better than last season

Deledio and grittith never have been on the park...

Yeah and maybe they might turn out like shaz freeman broomhead or the multitude of other unproven kids who achieve no where near where their draft cost is

Williams , Wilson Mumford
All irreplaceable

Funny if heater goes down

Scully lobbe both proppy

Simpson keeth Mumford replacements lol

Lot less space as mummy created heaps

Lot more pressure around the packs

Jlt was a facade

Like our chances

Gws will not be as good

Majority on last year, but even during pre-season he was just as clean and composed as he normally is. Given Richmond’s small forward blueprint, unless Sidebottom is playing forward, Daicos fits the mould.
Agree he is really composed and clean, stood out from day 1. Unfortunately output at the moment has been too little. Rather see him gain confidence and try to dominate the VFL before he gets his next shot.

Nah. Just play Grundy as a spare across half back knocking players over and bringing the ball to ground and give Cox more ruck time of conditions are wet during the game.

Much prefer them to play in all conditions, cyclones perhaps excepted.

Cox in the ruck and Grundy as an extra onballer would work beautifully in the wet.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hard to get context over the net but I get where you're coming from.

Too often younger supporters get into this 'cringe' mode about our club and it irritates the hell out of me. Those that do don't seem to understand that all this negative media stuff is carefully crafted to bring about internal dissent if at all possible.

The AFL despise us because of that period of total dominance - which is almost totally the work of one Jock McHale. Their lickspittle lap dogs in the form of the sporting media, do the dirty work the AFL can't afford to be seen doing and the Pies are kept under siege.

The point I was trying to get across to Spesh Ed and others is that the impact of Jock was competition wide.

Like many of the famous NFL coaches of yesteryear he could dissect a young guy and know exactly what made him tick, then slot him into the machine in exactly the right position to extract his best.

Absolutely totally agree! Those who dispute our dominance in various eras recognize those dominance's purely by opposing it. Getting back to thread subject let's win this week, I can see we still are able to win ball and with the focus on DE this pre season it's in the playing groups mind. Fix the DE and we're in the mix for top 4.......................................... disposal efficiency is king!

Get an avatar you a.hole and then I may respond to you.
Even though responding to you is exactly what I just did.
You know what I mean god damn it.

I even found one for the lazy bastard......:p

22712630.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back