Round 10 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like this round could get ugly with the number of players rumoured to be missing

So many decisions this week - to hold or fold on Rocky? What to do with the Ox?

Week one of the Nelso v Asho battle for the right to survive in the BF SC forums next year.

But most importantly, we are all waiting for the TheOz to unleash his vitriol on Patrick Keane once again

Looks like this round could get ugly with the number of players rumoured to be missing

Week one of the Nelso v Asho battle for the right to survive in the BF SC forums next year.

But most importantly, we are all waiting for the TheOz to unleash his vitriol on Patrick Keane once again
I let it slide last week however this week with all the outs, he's going to cop it again I feel.

trade decisions so hard this week :(

everybody will go into Saturday with a 300+ score locked away thanks to Fyfe VC :thumbsu:
CEY to get his highest score with a 130+ this week vs Carlton :thumbsu:
Brodie Smith to return to SC relevance this week with a 110+ score :thumbsu:

It's going to suck not being able to do any E loopholing this week.

**** me! Never been so unenthused about team releases as I am about tonight. Really couldn't give a ****!
Didn't even get 2000 last week. Disaster. Krak, Cam McCarthy, Parker, JK the list is ****ing endless. Captain got 288, still couldnt crack 2K with no donuts.
Man this caper will send me gray/round the twist, or both.
If I can be fagged, I'll post my team from last week (sometime tonight), give all you campaigners a good laugh.

Decision

Jiska what are u doing?

Friday nite VC or not

Been one of my rules for ages and has served me very well over the years.

However I'm tempted to break it this week

Just put the C on Fyfe then.

Decision

Jiska what are u doing?

Friday nite VC or not

Been one of my rules for ages and has served me very well over the years.

However I'm tempted to break it this week
What's with the no VC on a Friday? Just a superstition?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Solid and wow.

Looking at parker vc wines C if reqd

Looks wrong, probably is wrong but...
I want to VC Buddy and hope Fyfe has a stinker....but that ain't gonna happen.

What's with the no VC on a Friday? Just a superstition?

Started it 3 or 4yrs ago.

Only once i can recall one of my players going huge and me regretting it.

Take this yr.
buddy last week was a worthy pick if u had him. Jpk and parker both stunk it up.
Week b4 Heppell at 120..nope
Week b4 mitch duncan and SJ versus pendles and swan..no-one would take sj or mitch
week b4 that pendles was a great choice and killed it
week b4 that hogan and maric, neither viable VC options imo
week b4 swan kills pendles
Rd 2 jjk kills Priddis and nutnut. Not many have jjk in their team
Rd1 docherty and ellis..never a vc option.

I dont like KPF so buddy is not in my team and i chose rocky over pendles at the start of the year and due to injuries haven't been able to get Pendles in yet.

For whatever reason fri nite games are an avoid vc for me

Take this yr.
buddy last week was a worthy pick if u had him. Jpk and parker both stunk it up.
Week b4 mitch duncan and SJ versus pendles and swan..no-one would take sj or mitch

I dont like KPF so buddy is not in my team and i chose rocky over pendles at the start of the year and due to injuries haven't been able to get Pendles in yet.

And in almost every case Fyfe saved the day as C. It's ridiculous not to VC a player averaging 134 just because he's playing on a Friday night. Not sure if GAJ played any Friday night games over the last few years, but if he did, did you not VC him either?

And in almost every case Fyfe saved the day as C. It's ridiculous not to VC a player averaging 134 just because he's playing on a Friday night. Not sure if GAJ played any Friday night games over the last few years, but if he did, did you not VC him either?

Cant recall him playing a fri nite tbh

Cant recall him playing a fri nite tbh

Hypothetically, if he did last year prior to injury or the year before, would you have avoided VCing him due to yours and Jiska's Friday night VC curse?

**** me! Never been so unenthused about team releases as I am about tonight. Really couldn't give a ****!
Didn't even get 2000 last week. Disaster. Krak, Cam McCarthy, Parker, JK the list is ****ing endless. Captain got 288, still couldnt crack 2K with no donuts.
Man this caper will send me gray/round the twist, or both.
If I can be fagged, I'll post my team from last week (sometime tonight), give all you campaigners a good laugh.
Love the avatar.:D

Take this yr.

I agree I often vc on Friday just so I don't have to worry about stuffing around with it on the weekend but I don't think I have ever stuck with it as the scores have been average.

Im looking forward to it Nelso.... good luck for week 1.
PS: Keep Rocky and Ox.... they will come good at some stage :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back