Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ben ken/kerridge - hopper
Brown/tippa/hartley - simpson/docherty.

Mathieson the week after for smith.

This thread is here early to get everyone's minds off carnage weekend. LOL!

Think I'll be going -

Kerridge > Mathieson via Hall forward
Parish > Pendles

Easiest trades I'll ever make. :D:thumbsu:
It's not the week to bring in Pendles. Blicavs did a number on him last time around and has done a number on almost every opponent he's crossed this year as well... expect more of the same. ;)

It's not the week to bring in Pendles. Blicavs did a number on him last time around and has done a number on almost every opponent he's crossed this year as well... expect more of the same. ;)
I reckon he is too pricey also.. could get Jelwood in a week or two cheaper and will prob smash out reasonable scores

Talking about next week, not this week mate. ;)

I reckon he is too pricey also.. could get Jelwood in a week or two cheaper and will prob smash out reasonable scores

I don't mind paying up for the best of the best and Pendles is one of them. :thumbsu:

If TMac goes 90+ and Priddis goes 100+

TMac and Priddis in

2 of the following out:
MBrown, Tippa, Hartley, Oliver, BenKen, Kerridge, Adams

I got about $330k in the bank at the moment

Math and Robbie Gray the week after ;)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kerridge and Gresham to Daulhaus and Uebergang would have my best 22 looking decent with a good amount of cash generation on the bench.

Shaw, Rance, Docherty, Rich, Smith, Adams, (Hartley, Wagner)
Parker, Selwood, Zorko, Ablett, Ward, Cripps, Zaharakis, Libba, (Keays, Smith, MacPherson)
Gawn, Blicavs, (Grimley)
Daulhaus, Martin, Hall, Tippet, Wells, Petracca, (Short, Uebergang)

- Defenders are set at this stage

- Midfield could do with a couple of luxury upgrades during the bye rounds

- Wouldn't mind upgrading Blicavs but not a priority

- Forward line could do with an extra premo instead of starting Petracca is a priority.

None planned
Will get gaj and hall back
I'm not too sure about that. Just think he might miss again seeing GC have got a trip to Perth.
They play the last game of the round, then have to fly home and have a six day break.
Saves him from the long trip and he gets an extra week off to get over all of his niggles.

Is this some pissing contest to see who can put the thread up first?

Gettting earlier and earlier.
Why are you so mad? How on Earth does it affect you? o_O

A lot of people look ahead when trading and make trade plans..

If there was a Round 11 Trades thread up now, I guarantee you that many people would post and discuss (Mathieson will be on the bubble, Robbie Gray will bottom out, etc.)

:straining:

I'm not too sure about that. Just think he might miss again seeing GC have got a trip to Perth.
They play the last game of the round, then have to fly home and have a six day break.
Saves him from the long trip and he gets an extra week off to get over all of his niggles.
Its concussion - not an amputation

he plays, gold coast need to save some credibility

If there was a Round 11 Trades thread up now, I guarantee you that many people would post and discuss (Mathieson will be on the bubble, Robbie Gray will bottom out, etc.)

get him in now mate! :D:thumbsu::fire:

What do you mean "if". Why isn't it open yet?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back