Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this some pissing contest to see who can put the thread up first?

Gettting earlier and earlier.

images

Did i Win?

Haha I dont see the big issue? As a mod clearly just ignore if you aren't fond of round 10 yet. Anywho

Gresham (still got the crab) > Hopper

Probs just the one, Boyd and hopefully Laird back, finally to repay my early finished backline playing together. Shaw, Rance, Docherty, Boyd, Laird , DBJ/Hartley/Adams

Mids maybe Ablett back or pine for another.

Fwds Hall and Wells, likely Hall back, not so much Wells

Not sure how anyone can make a call right now with all the dodgy rookies and fallen premiums with massive BEs.

I'm looking at Deledio and getting rid of Hewett/Benken/McLovin/Brown

Not sure how anyone can make a call right with all the dodgy rookies and fallen premiums with massive BEs.

I'm looking at Deledio and getting rid of Hewett/Benken/McLovin/Brown

Right point.

Saves people posting 18 times a week with different combinations and changing their mind by the time round 10 is up.

Right point.

Saves people posting 18 times a week with different combinations and changing their mind by the time round 10 is up.
It's a discussion board, people are allowed to post 18 times a week with different combinations and change there mind...

Imagine how fun it would be on here if you could only post once a week in the trade thread

"OMG HE POSTED TWICE IN THE TRADES THREAD, BAN HIM PLEASE"

"BAN THAT SCRUB, HE CHANGED HIS MIND"

:rolleyes:

It's a discussion board, people are allowed to post 18 times a week with different combinations and change there mind...

Imagine how fun it would be on here if you could only post once a week in the trade thread

Now I think you are the one worked up. Why are you angry? How does my point effect you?

I am not mad. Just perplexed. Let us enjoy some of Round 9 then to worry about round 10 immediately.
I'm over round nine too.shit week for me!
Round ten is going to be better...yeah...it has to be.
Please no injuries this week so next week I can love this game again.

Looking at Hopper...if he goes 70+ this week I'll be all over him and Gray worth a look at too.
Need to rid my team of Brown,Davis and Menadue.been handy with outs but it's time to move forward.

Yep! It's all about having a plan IMHO....upgrade/downgrade targets.the only problem is carnage like this week.but ay...no control.still nothing stopping late outs this week or any other week.
Two weeks ago I was always gonna bring Joey in this week.targeted him from the start and now got him.just didn't think then that it would be for Houli and his weak wrists...
I like the early trade talk,gives you an idea of others reasoning behind trade ins and players they are holding.
plans can change.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hopefully Davis > Hopper and Hewett > any midfielder. No doubt something will **** me up this weekend, though.

Wow this thread has started early. Has everyone already written off round 9. I'm sure there will be more carnage coming for round 10
So you're saying we should start Round 11 Trades thread then?

Why are you so mad? How on Earth does it affect you? o_O

A lot of people look ahead when trading and make trade plans..

If there was a Round 11 Trades thread up now, I guarantee you that many people would post and discuss (Mathieson will be on the bubble, Robbie Gray will bottom out, etc.)

:straining:
[QUOTE="

"BAN THAT SCRUB, HE CHANGED HIS MIND
"

:rolleyes:[/QUOTE]

Some people are definitely deserving of such bans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back