Round 10 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So are all the people with Williams stuck now, as you can't reverse trades once the round has began? I'm not in as dire of a boat but with DBJ rumoured to be a late out I really want to turf him now.

I did Oliver to Hopper on Thursday, have another trade to go. But only have 490k to trade DBJ with, 30k short of Rance. If I could reverse now I'd do Oliver to Mathieson to free up that cash. Is a reverse at all possible now, or is it set in stone? Both guys haven't played yet
locked in after first bounce of friday night

What's everyone's thoughts on getting Bartel in pretty good last 4 rounds but dont know if I can trust him and think he'll be rested near the end od the season

Also he suits my byes very well which is why I want him in

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

i wouldnt worry about it.
barely any talk of DBJ being a late out on our board
Any talk about Gray getting off that trip - **** me what an absurd decision.

"Insufficient force". Really? The guy went head first into the turf. Sigh.

+1
option B
Wouldn't downgrade again in the backs.
Think one more in Freos Collins would be manageable.

Gut feel he is there to stay.

It's taken me a week, but I've finally decided to bring in Hopper... Even if he's gonna have to be M9 this weekend.

If DBJ plays, he stays & Oliver goes... If DBJ is a late out, he'll go.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Houli > Pittard
Oliver > Priddis

38k & 16 trades remain, 4 spots to upgrade with Yeo & Libba potential luxury upgrades after byes.

What could go wrong :drunk:

What's everyone's thoughts on getting Bartel in pretty good last 4 rounds but dont know if I can trust him and think he'll be rested near the end od the season

Also he suits my byes very well which is why I want him in

Sent from my GT-I9505 using Tapatalk

I have him, has been ok. He doesnt get a spot in the vent or nailed it thread. Safe d4-d6 option

Ended up going:
Byrne-Jones > K.Simpson
B.Kennedy > Hopper

Means I have preferred options like Petrecca and Kerridge on the FWD bench for just the one week whilst Smith and Hopper are playing in the midfield. But cash generation still critical; long term game.

Looking to upgrade one of Weitering, Adams or Tippa. Can get anyone, but preferably a defender this week. Leaning towards Weitering to Boyd. Is this sound, or should one of Tippa/Adams go first.
Weitering > Boyd is an excellent upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back