Game Day Round 11 Discussion thread (dedicated to vaccines)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Got Titch, Impey and Jiath, so that's lame.

But next week's trades of Flynn > Reeves & Mansell > Miller became the easiest trades of the season.

Would be absolute chaos if the game isn't played R12 either.

This could actually happen if they want the game to be played in NT. NT have shown how strict they need to be to protect their communities, and with the current 14 day range for COVID to appear I'd say there's a good chance no players who have been in Melbourne will be able to enter the state.

A neutral venue wI'd imagine would need to be used, or worst case scenario later in the year in NT still but ******* with SC even more.
Well it's Gold Coast's home game, so couldn't they just play it at Metricon next week?

fu** me what an absolute shitshow. Based on what the AFL is saying I wouldn’t be confident at all saying they’ll play that fixture next week. Could be anywhere

Off topic but do you kents still want a round preview OP for this week? Uncle Jisk has ninja’d me with the thread but I have prepped most of one - can probably just edit it a fraction given what’s going on
Go ahead and do it

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So with 4 Hawks players this weekend and needing to win all cash leagues I need to find a balance between maybe trading one out this weekend to make sure I have 18 depending on team selection but having them as cover for the rest of the bye round.

I’ll have about 22-23 players in round 12 now if rookies keep their spot.

Mansell :(

Ross out before RCD is good signs for his JS.

Ross will leave at the end of the year he isn't quite good enough at AFL level he just dosen't now it

“GOLD Coast's clash with Hawthorn on Saturday night won't be played in Darwin as originally scheduled.

The AFL has informed both clubs the match will be moved from the NT with contingencies being worked through on the possibility of having the game played at another venue.

However, should that not be the case, both the Suns and Hawks will have their planned bye moved from round 12 to 11. “

The game not definitely ruled out this week. Could be moved to Metricon

“GOLD Coast's clash with Hawthorn on Saturday night won't be played in Darwin as originally scheduled.

The AFL has informed both clubs the match will be moved from the NT with contingencies being worked through on the possibility of having the game played at another venue.

However, should that not be the case, both the Suns and Hawks will have their planned bye moved from round 12 to 11. “

The game not definitely ruled out this week. Could be moved to Metricon

They will probably make the statement either way 7.45pm Friday

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back