Game Day Round 11 Discussion thread (dedicated to vaccines)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just heard that Tim Mitchell flog say he might get Zerrett in because he doesn't know how he racka up his 120 scores.

Get f’ed you pencil neck campaigner, Zerrett gets ripped off every week by this CD cheats.

That Kent blocked me on Twitter.

Best thing ever.

I don't have to see the pencil head knob pic .
Can't beileve he helps run SC.

Looks like he couldn't even change a tyre or tie up hes shoe laces.... :moustache: :devil:.

I fully get the commercial agreements surrounding TV coverage, but if they had a choice of no crowds this weekend, or no football this week and 50% crowds next week, which would they take? It's nuts to me. We are nearing the middle of the season. Just give everyone the bye this week and on with the show next week. The comp stopped for 10 weeks last year. It wasn't forced to continue just because of commercial agreements. 1 week is nothing in the scheme of things.

From a SC perspective that would not work for me since it would eliminate the Rd12-13-14 MBRs which are an integral part of the SC season.

If dees vs dogs game is cancelled I’m screwed lol 😂 have bont macrae may Gawn Oliver Jordan McNeil and Scott ha ha ha, the SuperCoach gods will Dish out unlimited pain for the rest of the year
Can't count Scott because of concussion protocols! I've got those plus P.O.D. Dale!

That Kent blocked me on Twitter.

Best thing ever.

I don't have to see the pencil head knob pic .
Can't beileve he helps run SC.

Looks like he couldn't even change a tyre or tie up hes shoe laces.... :moustache: :devil:.
Anyone know what his team name is? Could be dangerous actually because I'd probably have to quit if he was ranked higher.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

ABC apparently reported it was Gawn and Brayshaw.

AFL will try and play as many games as possible. From reports, looks likely Hawks v Suns goes ahead... imagine Dees v Dogs worst case gets pushed to Sunday if tests not back by tomorrow. After all the hype... going to just be another normal round..... was looking forward to a bit of chaos.
So I have to pick a C on the last game of the round now. Damn it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back