Game Day Round 11: Geelong vs Big Big Sound, Sat 27 May @ 4:35pm at KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dwaynes been wanting to use that "cats on the ropes" line the last 10min. Bro, we're 2 goals down in the 2nd qtr.

Honestly couldn't be playing worse.
Can't win inside ball then do nothing to stop spread and transition.
There's players out there letting the opportunity slip through their fingers (Parfitt front and centre as usual).
Simply not working hard enough

This is embarrassing. Had a GWS player in the middle of the ground with a teammate riding shotgun, and 4 Cats players just jogging in behind them. Where's the pressure?

I work all week as a school teacher and I work too hard to go through this on a Saturday. Enjoy the match everyone, I'm off to the reject shop. Maybe I'll buy some biscuits. Maybe not.

And we don't want to get hurt. Backed out then

Cohesion, fluency, skill levels etc are natural casualties when a side is destabilised by the volume of injuries we've suffered.

But an appetite for the contest should not. No matter the player, he should be willing to throw himself at the ball with almost reckless abandon.

But we've got guys out there standing off the ball, idly watching as the Giants go harder, much harder, and put themselves over the ball.

Not sure why that issue has arisen.

Yeah he's only had 15 touches so far, should've been 16 - sack him.

I guess we're still going with the narrative that this is all a lack of cohesion that players back in will instantly fix? Our midfield is getting obliterated as expected with the players we have absent, but the malaise is evident all over the ground.
You cant manage him either with ten blokes out.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

That was ****ing horseshit in the build-up to that GWS goal. Zuthrie's kick to Miers was wretched, then he didn't shepherd for Bruhn to give Bruhn more space, then Bruhn's handball was poorly placed for Stewart, then Stewart's kick was smothered. Awful.

We will get flogged here, we look GFL level, Cameron has hardly been spotted at all.

Of course he hasn't been sighted. The ball's hardly been forward of centre for us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back