Game Day Round 11: Geelong vs Big Big Sound, Sat 27 May @ 4:35pm at KP

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just can’t compete versus decent midfields with who we’ve got out there. It’s actually hard to see us winning a game against most sides with our current injury list.

Now that I’ve said that somehow come back and win Catters

And a lot of commentators thought tom atkins was captain material. he is a bottom 6 player.

blicavs and parfit have been equally terrible in the midfield.

need to try something,

put stengle or stewart or cameron the midfield.

players who can actually find the pill.

Sav has been AWFUL.

I'd drop him and just go back to last year's defensive group. Genuinely don't care about the hype.

With our defenders now basically all back, I don't see a spot for him in the 22

I get that he looks exciting when flying for a mark, but players need to offer more than that

Cohesion, fluency, skill levels etc are natural casualties when a side is destabilised by the volume of injuries we've suffered.

But an appetite for the contest should not. No matter the player, he should be willing to throw himself at the ball with almost reckless abandon.

But we've got guys out there standing off the ball, idly watching as the Giants go harder, much harder, and put themselves over the ball.

Not sure why that issue has arisen.
Yeah it's been what I've been saying for 3 weeks, and it's been very, very evident from the 15-16 premiership players we've still had out there - minus maybe 3 or 4 each game.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sav has been AWFUL.

I'd drop him and just go back to last year's defensive group. Genuinely don't care about the hype.
Bit hard to be compete as a defender when the ball keeps getting pumped in there. Not even the best defenders can cope with it. Our midfield is being smashed to pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back