Game Day Round 11: Richmond V Essendon - Dreamtime @ The G, 31/05/2014 - 7:45 PM AEST

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fact that you still posted this shows you still care. ;) *hugs bro
I'd like to say that's true. I think I've watched maybe 5 or 6 quarters of us for the entirety of the season. As I watched Carlton nearly over-run us I knew that we were a chance to win the spoon this year.

The first quarter tonight was enough. I went and did the dishes.

Just a quick que
Yeah I think if we address the two goal-less quarters, our lack of speed, inability to hit targets, poor work rate, unwillingness to put blocks/shepards on opposition players, dropping easy chest marks, lack of hard players, recruiting spuds, our slow the game down and chip the ball around and backwards and preparedness to run for team mates and I think you are right we will probably be close to being fine

That too.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Get over it Vickery has been crapola most of the year..Griff not good tonight..hardly alone there..and the ball has hardly gone into our F50... The whole team played shit
He never ever plays in front

Don't go early RT told us The Change Is Happening
It will happen but I don't know when
Try to have a bit of class.

Having digs at another poster just because you are temporarily proven right lacks a certain maturity.

He never ever plays in front
when was the alst time you honestly seen a Richmond forward lead up to the ball , Jack v GWS , then it's back to 2011 , it's partially the reason why our midfield ****s around with 1-2 to many handballs, this idea williams the non chocco variety has of all forwards playing with 15 metres of goal is stupid.

Whatever...we've got bigger issues dude in case you haven't noticed
Geez I'm sorry to point out that Griffiths is doing nothing.
Ok let's pretend it didn't happen.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back