Round 11 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
16 playing before trades (16 trades left also).

Ended up going:
CEY > Ward (Think CEY may get dropped, if not, won't gain much more)
Clark > Dumont VIA Krak (2 weeks late but oh well)
Bellchambers > Franklin

Scrapped in by $400 :D
Thoughts?

Question, I've been playing super coach for years although don't really take much advantage or pay attention to loopholes, DPP etc. How would you trade Krak (Mid/Fwd) to Pearce (Def). Feel like I'm asking a ridiculously obvious and stupid question.
Not sure if this was answered for you mate, but it works in my case because:

Krak moves out of Mids creating a vacancy
Saad is moved from Def to Mid
Pearce fills the void left by Saad

That make sense?

Anyone able to offer some advice?

Things were going swimmingly til this weekend... I only have about $30k in the kitty, so ideally looking to free up some cash.

Thinking maybe Vandenberg > Dumont (or Boston) and leave it at that. I'm only playing for league wins, and not too concerned if I drop a game

Any advice on where I can go from here would be appreciated...

View attachment 142940
Have gone with Vandenberg>Pearce (via Saad) freeing up $275k

Can now upgrade Salem (as suggested by toxic )

My mids are: Fyfe, Priddis, Danger, Pendles, Selwood, Rockliff, Griffen, ________ (Newton, Saad, McKenzie)

Taking byes out of the equation, thoughts on the best available mid? $590k to play with.

Looking at Wines and Parker due to the fact they'll leave me with some cash, but open to suggestion..!

My opponent has tanked this round for the sake of the next two. Think he has two mids this week. Happy days.

Means I can look ahead rather than worrying about this round.

For this reason I have just gone WhiteX>Hamling a week early, so that I can do 3x Round 12>Round 11 players next week.

I figure there's no chance WhiteX returns next week and very little chance that Hamling doesn't get named for Round 12.

Thoughts?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I've settled on

Clark>Ziebell and Krakouer>Boston. I would go Kavanagh or Dumont but I need the money.

Missing out on Pearce because I only have Lever or Hamling to get him in.

If Saad scores under 45 it buggers my trade plan for next week, so hope for the best.

Gives me 18 this week, 18 next week with 1 trade and about 38 in R13.

Needed a sideways trade to avoid a donut this week and someone who plays rd 11 & 12. It was either Tarrant, Garlett, Thomas (nm) or White (port).
In that price range I'd be getting Josh Kelly from GWS.

Settled on -

Mckenzie - Pearce
Sinclair - Boston
Salem - Wines

That leaves me with....16 on the field. Cue Mckenzie late in, Sinclair elevated for round 13 and Boston dropped immediately :drunk:

Thinking I should make a 3rd trade and get Dahlhaus in this week...trades so far are - Krak, Miller < Pearce, Dumont leaving me with 514k.

The reason I may need to is all my trades next week will be focused in Def (2) and mid (1). If I trade in Dahl now and next week trade in Sloane, Smith and a downgrade.

My bye structure is 21 non-bye players each round and bringing in Dahl for Clark this week means I only need 2 trades Rnd 13, but I'm seriously thinking about trading out Hogan now, go down to 20 players this week and hopefully milk Clark for his final week next week. I also have Lambert who I need to play next week..

Do I upgrade Clark or Hogan (should save cash but lose points if goes 70+) or save the trade and bring in another Fwd after their byes in Rnd 13?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back