Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is it a bad idea to trade Fyfe to Sloane? I don't normally trade premo's for obvious reasons but I'm feeling greedy and Fyfe has really underwhelmed from what I thought his output could be. Sloane is at a pretty good price at the moment. I have a full premo midfield (Bont, Danger, Pendles, Murphy, TMitch, Oliver, Beams and Fyfe). Only Fyfe and Beams are averaging less than 110 from that lot. Only one upgrade required in DEF and one in FWD (though Shaw is testing my patience), with the Sandi/Witts ruck combo. I am low on trades though (15 left) having not made any for this round yet.

ok out Barrett, Bowes, Newman

in
3052dde6a1b96cf6a8ef045f61298849.jpg

Why-Him--1024x553.png

and

36f76109711abaace824c023bae39499.jpg

Oh man I loved Mia Sara so much as a kid in the 80's, what a babe.

Loved her evil gothic look in Legend. Hubba Hubba! :hearts:

Is it a bad idea to trade Fyfe to Sloane? I don't normally trade premo's for obvious reasons but I'm feeling greedy and Fyfe has really underwhelmed from what I thought his output could be. Sloane is at a pretty good price at the moment. I have a full premo midfield (Bont, Danger, Pendles, Murphy, TMitch, Oliver, Beams and Fyfe). Only Fyfe and Beams are averaging less than 110 from that lot. Only one upgrade required in DEF and one in FWD (though Shaw is testing my patience), with the Sandi/Witts ruck combo. I am low on trades though (15 left) having not made any for this round yet.
Keep fyfe, loophole him with beams, never worry about an underperforming midfield again, happy days.

Seriously though, do it, why not. I personally wouldn't do it until full premo, fyfe still averaging 100ish, but 15 trades isn't "low" if you only need two more premos to complete. Go for it.

Is it a good idea to trade Mutimer to Bolton? It will open up a M/F DPP link for me.

Next week, if I want Rockliff ($591,500), Roberton ($532,200) and Ryan ($117,300) I'll need $1,235,600 all up.

Current bank $157,600 (2 trades left)
Newman->Shaz (+$252,000)
Pickett -> Bolton (+$47,000)
Total bank: $456,000

I will then be eyeing off to trade out Berry ($269,500), Stewart ($274,400) and Myers ($199,500)

This will give me exactly $1,200,000 ($35,600 short)

Stewart and Myers BE's combine for 30 all up so if they are to bridge the gap, they need to beat the BE by 80, otherwise combine for 110. Stewart is averaging 58 and Myers is averaging 52 :eek: is this a sign?

Do I want to hang my season on them averaging 55 each? Am I a sucker for punishment?

I think so :D

Alternatively I play it safe and cut Parsons this week (already have 19 named) so only need those two so go up $15,000 (combine for 65ish). Either way, I'm going full premo next week.

Last edited:
it bloody hurts trading Balic out!
now that I'm trading him out, I just know he'll be back after his bye and end up being a stud rookie

:(

Next week, if I want Rockliff ($591,500), Roberton ($532,200) and Ryan ($117,300) I'll need $1,235,600 all up.

Current bank $157,600 (2 trades left)
Newman->Shaz (+$252,000)
Pickett -> Bolton (+$47,000)
Total bank: $456,000

I will then be eyeing off to trade out Berry ($269,500), Stewart ($274,400) and Myers ($199,500)

This will give me exactly $1,200,000 ($35,600 short)

Stewart and Myers BE's combine for 30 all up so if they are to bridge the gap, they need to beat the BE by 80, otherwise combine for 110. Stewart is averaging 58 and Myers is averaging 52 :eek: is this a sign?

Do I want to hang my season on them averaging 55 each? Am I a sucker for punishment?

I think so :D

Alternatively I play it safe and cut Parsons this week (already have 19 named) so only need those two so go up $15,000 (combine for 65ish). Either way, I'm going full premo next week.

We do think alike mate, SC masterminds. LOL! :D:thumbsu:

I'm going 3 premos next week too with $764,000 in the kitty. :eek:

Hampton -> Shaz
Balic -> SSelwood
$70,600 in the bank
12 trades left

2 upgrades left, one DEF and one MID (most likely Lloyd and Bont)

Hampton -> Shaz
Balic -> SSelwood
$70,600 in the bank
12 trades left

2 upgrades left, one DEF and one MID (most likely Lloyd and Bont)
Interesting waste of money, could pay off.

Interesting waste of money, could pay off.
huh?
Hampton is out for 3 months
Shaz will play every match if he stays fit
Balic is out indefinitely, every chance he doesn't play again this year
I'm assuming you're referring to SSelwood as the "waste of money". I'm not 100% sold on him, but at his price, he'll be great over the byes and make a great M9 for the year

(Log in to remove this ad.)

huh?
I'm assuming you're referring to SSelwood as the "waste of money". I'm not 100% sold on him, but at his price, he'll be great over the byes and make a great M9 for the year

SSelwood in my side too just got him as a stepping stone. I can't rely on myers and lloyd as starting field mids.

Hopefully shaz js is good

I like the wines pick. Great value. I am holding Balic until his bye at least. His dpp is super handy.
In terms of pure value for money, Wines, Marc Murphy, Beams, Rocky (despite high price) all represent value. Question is Wines' ceiling, I guess.
Hoping he gets close enough to the upper echelon as an owner. Not sure.

huh?
Shaz (60+)+ SSelwood (80+)= $445,800
Cousins (55+) + Bolton (50+)= $219,700
Difference = $226,100 for 35pts, maybe you're right, who knows?
..but that money in the hand for upgrading now is what I'm talkin' about.

huh?
..and in terms of a "great M9 for the year", I'll be looping a choice of two DPPs through the mids for this purpose with corresponding loops in both the fwds and defence.

Is it a good idea to trade Mutimer to Bolton? It will open up a M/F DPP link for me.
Yes. IMHO Bolton has reasonable JS to get you through the byes and if he's dropped after that can serve as a DPP loophole donut

In terms of pure value for money, Wines, Marc Murphy, Beams, Rocky (despite high price) all represent value. Question is Wines' ceiling, I guess.
Hoping he gets close enough to the upper echelon as an owner. Not sure.
This was the main reason I didnt go with him myself this week although he did putup some bigger scores early in the year.
If my mid makeup was a little different or my team was better positioned he would be a nice POD.

Trading continues tonight with me doing...
JJKennedy>JSelwood(via Greenwood) by 7.45pm
Tomorrow it's..
HBalic>SBolton by 7.20pm
Not trading in Scott Selwood could be a short term loss but I reckon long term gain in terms of $ being able to be invested in premo upgrades over the bye rounds as planned.

Well Butler is back and Bolton stayed in. We are going small in the forward line. Lennon kicked 3 in the VFL and didn't get picked either. I am worried though Vlastuin comes back after the bye.

Got no idea tbh.....lol
Think vlastuin could push him out?

Pick one..

Option A - Riewoldt > Greenwood, Balic > S.Selwood, Hampton > Scharenberg, 400k in the bank

Option B - Riewoldt > Greenwood, Balic > S.Selwood, Fisher > Bolton, 360k in the bank (Hampton > Shaz next week)

Option C - Riewoldt > Greenwood, Balic > Bolton, Hampton > Scharenberg, 550k in the bank.

Pick one..

Option A - Riewoldt > Greenwood, Balic > S.Selwood, Hampton > Scharenberg, 400k in the bank

Option B - Riewoldt > Greenwood, Balic > S.Selwood, Fisher > Bolton, 360k in the bank (Hampton > Shaz next week)

Option C - Riewoldt > Greenwood, Balic > Bolton, Hampton > Scharenberg, 550k in the bank.

Please lock in Option B, Eddie.

Fisher to greenwood + Balic to Bolton

Or

Fisher to greenwood + march to shaz?

Thoughts?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back