Round 11 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

If they lose to north this week he may struggle.
Idk its hard to judge any rookie who comes into the firsts this late in the year.
His DPP and bye swung it for me.
Him + greenwood being inter changeable over the next 2 byes is awesome.
I hope Norf get smashed so Mountford gets a game. Keep hearing that he's doing really well in the twos

SBolton isn't gonna last, we all know that, but settling for a compromise for a r12 bye rookie who will prob play r13 and is DPP, and is priced less than a million dollars is worth it.

Whats the go with Greenwood? If hes not tagging does he offer enough to the pies though the mids?
I think so. He's a handy rotation/role player. I like that he pushes forward at times and can kick a goal. He's a very good overhead mark too.

I hope Norf get smashed so Mountford gets a game. Keep hearing that he's doing really well in the twos
He is doing well. Should have played more games already.
Problem is his good reserves games are like 25 posys. He doesn't go huge and scream out pick me. Same can be said for hibberd. We don't really need another mid 20s posy midfielder. We have a bunch already.
He needs a really big vfl game IMO.

He is doing well. Should have played more games already.
Problem is his good reserves games are like 25 posys. He doesn't go huge and scream out pick me. Same can be said for hibberd. We don't really need another mid 20s posy midfielder. We have a bunch already.
He needs a really big vfl game IMO.
So why does Scott persist with Swallow? These kids will leave first opportunity they get if they're not getting a crack in the seniors. Scott needs to wake dafaq up imo

WHY PUT RIEWOLDT > GREENWOOD IN YOUR OPTIONS IF IT IS IN ALL OF THEM!??!?!?!

Does this drive other people nuts or is it just me?
:tearsofjoy: I considered throwing a blanket over them saying Riewoldt > Greenwood was happening, but I just wanted to make it obvious where the cash was coming from haha. In hindsight, I probably should have lol

The issue is Richmond have gone in with 1 tall and 5 smalls. Surely that's not going to last? :huh:

Went with the same set-up against the Crowies lol.

Trying to exploit tarrant Thompson and hampsons lack of speed.

Think it's more to do with our actual CHF having a scrambled brain and Elton being an absolute shittruck so we have no tall options up forward that are even worth picking atm.

So why does Scott persist with Swallow? These kids will leave first opportunity they get if they're not getting a crack in the seniors. Scott needs to wake dafaq up imo
Swallow has been in and out of the team. As he should be on performance. Its just that others have been performing better in the twos. We have a very young list. Young guys have been played. Just not the cheap sc young guys.
Swallow and Gibson I thought at the start of the year would make way. Gibson has played all right.
I guess atley could make way. Hmm. He is a spud.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

A if scooter is onfield.
Scooter to exp for m9 IMO.
So you reckon that Hampton > Scharenberg a week early is more sound than Fisher > Bolton this week?

I read what you said about why trade Fisher when he's not injured by the way. Just don't like to go early when guys aren't on the bubble.

Swallow has been in and out of the team. As he should be on performance. Its just that others have been performing better in the twos. We have a very young list. Young guys have been played. Just not the cheap sc young guys.
Swallow and Gibson I thought at the start of the year would make way. Gibson has played all right.
I guess atley could make way. Hmm. He is a spud.
How'd you expect the kids to get a feel for senior footy or gain confidence when they get dropped after one week. Durdin, Hibberd Mountford Preuss should all be getting a look. Your coach has zero patience for kids and relies on pensioners instead.

So you reckon that Hampton > Scharenberg a week early is more sound than Fisher > Bolton this week?

I read what you said about why trade Fisher when he's not injured by the way. Just don't like to go early when guys aren't on the bubble.
I havnt followed the pies much this year. Not certain on his js.
Hampton needs to go IMO. It puts more cash in your kitty and he's out long term. If you get injuries this week and don't get a chance to trade fisher next week. He can play for you. Hampton can't.
Only defense options available are shaz or Ryan who is unseen.

Was pretty keen on SSelwood at the start of the week, but I need to generate some cash to get Docherty and Macrae in, would be nice to have SSelwood who should knock out some respectable scores during the byes but Rocky will be back next week so i'll have my 8 premo mids all fit and I don't think I can justify a getting a M9 when I still only have 3 premo defenders lol.

I think I've already planned out what I want to do over the entirety of the byes lol.

Barrett > Bolton this week. Gives me about 185k

Then Missing Parsons > Cousins next week via Bolton DPP. Another 80k~
Hampton > Scharenberg, another 110k (might do this trade this week if a couple of my players shit the bed and I want to drop their score from my 18)
Will still have 17 players for round 13 after these two trades.

Then use the 375k to make some upgrades in round 13 : - )

SBolton isn't gonna last, we all know that, but settling for a compromise for a r12 bye rookie who will prob play r13 and is DPP, and is priced less than a million dollars is worth it.
I wouldn't say that .....Bolton was very impressive in the first half last week, and then fell away

IMO yes he'll get dropped (rested), but Richmond will keep bringing him back, as he isa talent ......not like that Carlton forward, whose name we won't mention, or hear again this season

How'd you expect the kids to get a feel for senior footy when they get dropped after one week. Durdin, Hibberd Mountford Preuss should all be getting a look. Your coach has zero patience for kids and relies on pensioners instead.
I don't disagree.
Problem is most of last years rookie crop didn't play either.
They are the ones getting the games now.
Scotts painted himself into a corner 2-3 years ago and is still paying the price now IMO.
We can't play all the young guys. Wed be Carlton.
Its a shame preuss isn't in. That's the one I understand the most. He can't run a game out yet. B brown isn't a great chop out. Goldy has the tank. Preuss in requires magac in also IMO.
I'm surprised durdin has played at all.
The others have been unlucky no doubt.

Shaz or Ryan (if he's named)? Would both have good js?
The question is, do you trust Ross Lyon ? ......IMO Scharanberg has been highly rated by the club, was hopeless PS .....the club has left him in the reserves for an extended time & made him earn his recall ......yes i'm confident, but no, i'm not bringing him in until after another game, and that'll be after his bye

I wouldn't say that .....Bolton was very impressive in the first half last week, and then fell away

IMO yes he'll get dropped (rested), but Richmond will keep bringing him back, as he isa talent ......not like that Carlton forward, whose name we won't mention, or hear again this season
very good post

Was pretty keen on SSelwood at the start of the week, but I need to generate some cash to get Docherty and Macrae in, would be nice to have SSelwood who should knock out some respectable scores during the byes but Rocky will be back next week so i'll have my 8 premo mids all fit and I don't think I can justify a getting a M9 when I still only have 3 premo defenders lol.

I think I've already planned out what I want to do over the entirety of the byes lol.

Barrett > Bolton this week. Gives me about 185k

Then Missing Parsons > Cousins next week via Bolton DPP. Another 80k~
Hampton > Scharenberg, another 110k (might do this trade this week if a couple of my players shit the bed and I want to drop their score from my 18)
Will still have 17 players for round 13 after these two trades.

Then use the 375k to make some upgrades in round 13 : - )
Hell, why would you even be thinking of wasting a trade on a $280K M9 :eek: ......Greenwood, Callum Brown, get the cheapies & fill your playing 22

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back