Review Round 12, 2015 - Bulldogs vs Brisbane Lions

Who were your five best players for the round 12 game against the Bulldogs?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

When we were on, we made the Dogs look like idiots. We had some brilliant passages of play there, especially through the beginning of the 3rd quarter. We just need to translate it into a 4 quarter effort.

Like I said, McStay is our future, and he will be a legend one day. Justin Clarke is a battler, someone at his stage of his career should NOT be forced to bear the burden of running the backline, however he's trying his guts out and dong some good things.

Disappointing but not totally surprising. We'll be better when Rocky and Merrett and the rest of our best 22 are fit and when the kids have all played over 100 games.

Daniel Rich has regressed so much its unreal. Wasnt even getting tagged.

Burger...What do we do with Burger? He'll be worth 5th round compo at this rate.

Whats with handballing to a person with someone literally hugging them?

Over 70% of the game spent trying to get OUT of our defensive 50 just to watch the ball sail over our head.

Robbos Shoulder injury. Get f**ked injury Gods.

Just...Ugh, I dont see what we can do to get another win this season.

Leppitsch needs to get the mortein out for the mozzie squad.....they need to be dropped! Seriously useless they are now.

No one ran or moved tonight. All standing on their heels most of the night and just couldnt move the ball. Woeful effort and really couldnt watch it live!

Leppitsch needs to get the mortein out for the mozzie squad.....they need to be dropped! Seriously useless they are now.

No one ran or moved tonight. All standing on their heels most of the night and just couldnt move the ball. Woeful effort and really couldnt watch it live!
I thought Taylor did alright.

Very hard to find positives, just rolled over and let them have their way with us. Dismal watching. Look incredibly slow and tired.

Boys need to toughen up. Stop dropping your ****ing heads when things go wrong. Put your head over the ****ing footy.

Well done to Beams and Bundy who deserved votes. They kept their heads over the footy. They kept putting in even when things didn't go their way.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

40 less touches and out-tackled. Just unacceptable.

Clearly we're easing Pearce back into the guts but the balance of Redden and O'Brien doesn't work. It doesn't help that Richy is playing injured.

Really disheartening performance tonight. Props to McStay for a few nice things but overall, this is a very low point

I thought Taylor did alright.
Thought he was highly ineffective. Lots of cheap touches. Lots of running near contests when he could have run at a contest. And the worst tackler in a side of poor tacklers.

Boys need to toughen up. Stop dropping your ******* heads when things go wrong. Put your head over the ******* footy.

Well done to Beams and Bundy who deserved votes. They kept their heads over the footy. They kept putting in even when things didn't go their way.
Bloody good recruits those two.
Thank goodness we have them

Thought he was highly ineffective. Lots of cheap touches. Lots of running near contests when he could have run at a contest. And the worst tackler in a side of poor tacklers.
He is lacking confidence.
Very poor decision making at times.

Eh, I've come to accept we aren't very good and won't be any time soon. I just take small pleasures where they exist in a game and don't pay attention to the scores anymore - when we win, it's good. When we lose, it isn't as bad :)

With that philosophy aside, with Berger being a FA, we accept he didn't develop as we wished and move on. I'd consider giving Rich up for trade unless his penetrative kicking returns and also look to trade Merrett. Merrett won't be part of the spine in our next premiership, the window is miles away and he has currency now as does Rich.

IMO, we are at the very start of a rebuild.

It's tough for us to be competitive when our KPPs are so young.

It's also tough to win when you're best midfielder is injured.

And when you lose one of your best players to GWS the year before.

And recently having sacked your coached

And had a board in turmoil

And a club struggling financially

Everything was against us tonight.

Boys need to toughen up. Stop dropping your ******* heads when things go wrong. Put your head over the ******* footy.

Christensen got a lot of cheap ones in the last to paper over the cracks. Defensively he was terrible and I doubt I have ever seen someone just waive as many guys past him. He looked like a bullfighter out there. He puts in absolutely zero effort defensively and seems only interested in padding his stats. There was plenty wrong with that performance and Christensen was right up there in the list of problems.

Again tonight we looked a mile behind the other team physically. We were playing against a very young bulldogs side and they looked so much stronger than us is was not funny. If Burton is there at the end of the year we deserve everything we get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Round 12, 2015 - Bulldogs vs Brisbane Lions

Back