Round 12 Discussion

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Game day! How's everyone looking this round?

Fine and dandy.

19 playing and my 4 worst players are Tarrant, McCarthy, McIntosh & CEY.... Hoping for only one of them to spud it up.

So a decent score is in order hopefully.

Crappy. Got the bulk of my premium midfielders out tonight and looking at a donut or two depending on teams.

Fine and dandy.

19 playing and my 4 worst players are Tarrant, McCarthy, McIntosh & CEY.... Hoping for only one of them to spud it up.

So a decent score is in order hopefully.
Looking good mate.
I had 18 til Mumford was out, just too many highscoring players out this week. At least Lewis is back in to easy the pain a little but still expect an awful week.

I forget how the loophole works. Is it possible this round or does the bye interfere? With Lewis getting an 80 recently it could be handy...

I forget how the loophole works. Is it possible this round or does the bye interfere? With Lewis getting an 80 recently it could be handy...

Yeah,

Lewis as VC this round works....you should have plenty of non playing players, and you can switch the C around on any non Hawk/Crow players up until final lockout...

Think though we got to be careful about reversing trades after partial lockout? Or at least any trade with Adelaide/Hawthorn players???

Yeah,

Lewis as VC this round works....you should have plenty of non playing players, and you can switch the C around on any non Hawk/Crow players up until final lockout...

Think though we got to be careful about reversing trades after partial lockout? Or at least any trade with Adelaide/Hawthorn players???

You cant reverse trades that involve adelaide or hawks players. Or trades that get you money for a hawks/adelaide trade. That is after partial lockout

Who to loophole tonight out of Smith/Hodge/Lewis.

Could honestly flip a coin and I still wouldn't be any closer to deciding.

All 3 have gone 150+ this year.

Smith is who I'm backing at the moment. If he goes under 110, I'll be backing Goldstein in vs a Rookie GWS ruck.
I have Lewis as VC and he will need to score 115 plus before I shift captaincy off goldy. Seriously he should score 115 plus.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Looks like i'll be going in with 15 players considering the following aren't available -

Amon
McInnes
Clark
Clurey

Will be fielding 16 due to Birchall, Amon and Clark being out....

Lewis comes back for me this week and will be loop-holed.

Fielding 17, plus one ruck Emg. Best I could do really, on the plus side managed to save a few hundred K's for an upgrade or two next week as the byes wind down.

Tonight

I. Smith (VC)
Lewis
Hodge
Kelly
CEY

Either going to be very happy at the end of it, or I'm off to get drunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back