Round 12 Trades (Argas Tuft Edition)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Going Dusty > Buddy
Passing on Austin and hoping that he gets dropped next week.

Wanted to wait till after bye to get Buddy in but playing St Kilda this week.. & Dusty missing anyway.
Can't pass that up.

Next week
Fritsch + Spargo > Ahern + Hurn / Simpson

Really want to know Laird prognosis!

Can't afford Westhoff and stick to priorities next week. Fall just short.
Bit stuck, might end sidewaysing Dusty, but that could backfire badly.
****ed if I know tbh, drawbacks to all live options.

Going Dusty > Buddy
Passing on Austin and hoping that he gets dropped next week.

Wanted to wait till after bye to get Buddy in but playing St Kilda this week.. & Dusty missing anyway.
Can't pass that up.

Next week
Fritsch + Spargo > Ahern + Hurn / Simpson

Really want to know Laird prognosis!

Prognosis? As in potential for multiple weeks?

Had the kent pencilled in till round one, why has it taken Dew so long before he has been played Gc?

Don't know.
Was injured for a few weeks.
His disposal quality is the major knock.
Its our midfields main weakness already (Lyons, Swallow in particular are throw it on the boot and hack it forward kind of guys) so not sure Dew wanted to compromise this further

Dusty in NZ, Tigs have the Round 14 bye. Guarantee he won't play next week either.
Thought that too but that would mean he doesnt play until the 28th.
If he left today and returns post round 14, he would be away from the club for about 18 days. Seems a very long time to be gone from the club.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Thought that too but that would mean he doesnt play until the 28th.
If he left today and returns post round 14, he would be away from the club for about 18 days. Seems a very long time to be gone from the club.
He might not necessarily stay over there for that long but I don't think they would rest him, bring him back for a game then have another week off. He'll probably spend at least 3-4 days over there and then come back to the club I would've thought.

Got buggered senseless by the real-life coaches this week, and it's still smarting hours later. Started the week with 21 playing, now down to 14.

Desperate times means desperate measures
Naughton -> Mihocek two weeks early
Billings (with a big FU AND THANKS FOR NOTHING CAMPAIGNER) -> TukTuk

16 on field :'(

just logging on after working late.

so like, WTF happened?? This was the good bye round yeah ? I have flipping 15 on field

tenor.gif

just logging on after working late.

so like, WTF happened?? This was the good bye round yeah ? I have ruddy 15 on field

tenor.gif
Yep.
The 'Goodbye' round, as in a big '**** off, see ya next year sucker' from the SC Gods to any campaigner that's still playing this shithouse game.

But...we poor people ignore it and still continue to play and suffer week to week :drunk::oops:

Yep.
The 'Goodbye' round, as in a big '**** off, see ya next year sucker' from the SC Gods to any campaigner that's still playing this shithouse game.

But...we poor people ignore it and still continue to play and suffer week to week :drunk::oops:

course the guys Im playing doesnt have Dusty, Fyfe, Cogs or Cripps.... ughhhh

Cole - Heron
Rioli - Ahern
Barry - Westhoff

18 playing

:drunk:

This may actually work out......

Ok had a proper look

Thoughts on

Cole - Heron
Rioli - Ahern
Barry - Westhoff

Leaves 14 trades, 135k and Holman, Doedee, Ronke & Fritsch to upgrade...

Losing Cole (Was decent backup) and Rioli (was always the plan) and brining in Ahern a week early....

I think I might do this (with Grays high BE and English to cull to Olango jabroni, may be able to bring in Gray rnd 12 for Ronke)

upload_2018-6-7_20-31-2.png

Yep.

You love Chol mate, you are beyond help bruvs.

Ok had a proper look

Thoughts on

Cole - Heron
Rioli - Ahern
Barry - Westhoff

Losing Cole (Was decent backup) and Rioli (was always the plan) and brining in Ahern a week early....

I think I might do this (with Grays high BE and English to cull to Olango jabroni, may be able to bring in Gray rnd 12 for Ronke)

View attachment 508646
:think::D:thumbsu:
Andrewy i got this...

Ok had a proper look

Thoughts on

Cole - Heron
Rioli - Ahern
Barry - Westhoff

View attachment 508646
Nah in seriousness, the only trade that looks bad is Heron, and he;s a serious unknown...could be worth it?

Nah in seriousness, the only trade that looks bad is Heron, and he;s a serious unknown...could be worth it?
As a D8 - it may be worth rolling the dice you know?

Not sold on Austin if I'm honest - both games he played on no one. (JRoo & Darling off early) And he adds further woes down the bye line in Rnd 14.

Have to admit - not real happy culling Cole - reckon he's a great cover option. But can't cull Coff or Doedee....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back