Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Witts out made it simple for me. Out Sweet and hugo Garcia in Salem and Moyle. Next week i’ll look at Wilson and Clohesy to Bytel and Greene to give myself the cash for Luke Ryan the week after

Do we know if Witt’s is a strain or just tightness??
Him being named yesterday and out today makes me worry it’s just “hamstring awareness” and he’ll be back next week. Surely if he’s torn it off the bone they don’t bother naming him last night unless the injury happened today

God dam I wished I traded sweet now, how annoying

With only 15 trades left might just wear not having Meek for this week and hopefully his back next week

Moyle at most gets two weeks will make 100k so not sure 2 trades is worth 100k? But rookie situation is dire

If you already were trading out someone like Richards I think its a no brainer

Witts out made it simple for me. Out Sweet and hugo Garcia in Salem and Moyle. Next week i’ll look at Wilson and Clohesy to Bytel and Greene to give myself the cash for Luke Ryan the week after
Been looking at Toby ..
Fisher got a better role ..

ok - just one trade then

Meek to Moyle - rucks set and forget :p

Dance Lol GIF

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Him being named yesterday and out today makes me worry it’s just “hamstring awareness” and he’ll be back next week. Surely if he’s torn it off the bone they don’t bother naming him last night unless the injury happened today
Here you go, you look to be on the money

Ok, I’ve done:

Sweet/Richards to Moyle/Harrison.

2 additional scorers this week to get up to 20. Hopefully they make some cash and don’t grind to a screaming halt like every other rookie.

Settled on richards to Harrison for now. It’s very annoying but I just decided to burn the trade for the future cash gen.

Having 7 players tonight and pending how they go will determine if I trade again

mcaullife or bytel in? or both? have rogers on the bench that i could also move on

thinking maybe opening up more cash to bring in 2 premos next week(fisher+a mid, gulden?) and mcmullin/dawson or someone

Remove this Banner Ad

Back