Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

With the news Witts could be back next weekend I’m staying away I think.
I wouldn’t worry, how many players successfully cone back from hamstring injury after 1 week? Witt’s is too important to them

I wouldn’t worry, how many players successfully cone back from hamstring injury after 1 week? Witt’s is too important to them
This is not the first time they have pulled Witts out this year for him to be back the next week.

If he had done his hammy they would have said straight away he would be back after the bye.

I’ll see how tonight goes and then reconsider.

This is not the first time they have pulled Witts out this year for him to be back the next week.

If he had done his hammy they would have said straight away he would be back after the bye.

I’ll see how tonight goes and then reconsider.
Last 1 wheeler was “managed” - this one is injury

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was originally planning:

Meek-English

Darcy- W Dawson

Sweet- Rowell

Changed last minute to:

Meek - Moyle

Sweet - Bont

Now I'm wondering if I should double down and go Chlosey to Salem? I'd be hoping either Moyle would make enough before his bye that I'd be able to keep Salem as D7/M9 cover for the rest of the year, or I'd flip him (Salem) at his bye for a quick 100k.

I'm also wondering if I should chicken out and go Moyle to McAuliffe instead.

Urgh, this is a mugs game.

Also, as a side note, R2 has been an insane place to make money this year. I've had Grundy (who I traded to McKay via Jackson), Jackson (who is now f4), Meek (who made like 180k), and now potentially Moyle (who I'm hoping puts on 120k). Wild spot

Was originally planning:

Meek-English

Darcy- W Dawson

Sweet- Rowell

Changed last minute to:

Meek - Moyle

Sweet - Bont

Now I'm wondering if I should double down and go Chlosey to Salem? I'd be hoping either Moyle would make enough before his bye that I'd be able to keep Salem as D7/M9 cover for the rest of the year, or I'd flip him (Salem) at his bye for a quick 100k.

I'm also wondering if I should chicken out and go Moyle to McAuliffe instead.

Urgh, this is a mugs game.

Also, as a side note, R2 has been an insane place to make money this year. I've had Grundy (who I traded to McKay via Jackson), Jackson (who is now f4), Meek (who made like 180k), and now potentially Moyle (who I'm hoping puts on 120k). Wild spot
you bastard getting bont :moustache:

Most painful thing my richards to Harrison trade is that Harrison’s score is not even likely to be included and his cash gen will most likely stop now.

Risked it for a 70+ score. 😞

Remove this Banner Ad

Trades 2024 Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back