Trades Round 12 Trades...dedicated to Dots

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Just the one forced trade really due to BEs and cash flow as Rowe has peaked and Heeney is rising.

Heeney in and Rowe out and takes another rookie off the field up forward.

Wow busy night on the board!

So for me Grundy is a hold until round 15, then re-assess. Be great if as many as possible jump off. Planning the following for the next few weeks.

R12
Flynn to CCJ
Berry to Bianco (going early twice lol, don't give a ****)
bank $344k

R13
Highmore or Murphy to Reeves via Madden/CCJ
RCD to Whitfield via Laird
bank $170/180k

R14
Warner to rookie
May and Jordon to Walsh/Lyons/Merrett (depends on what I can afford)

Leaves 7 trades and 1 forward upgrade to go. Maybe a 1 up/1 down to get Poulter to Danger R15 or R16. Danger and Whitfield as POD's will be worth the risk in finals.

* this plan will change many times over the next few weeks.

Grundy/Flynn to ccj and reeves nets you 711k, gives you 2 rucks every week and 3 240k upgrades. 627.7k is too much on the bench during the byes i think.

Only for the brave i guess and/or flushed with trades to get him back which maybe a 1 up 1 down scenario with reeves based on projections.

Grundy/Flynn to ccj and reeves nets you 711k, gives you 2 rucks every week and 3 240k upgrades. 627.7k is too much on the bench during the byes i think.

Only for the brave i guess and/or flushed with trades to get him back which maybe a 1 up 1 down scenario with reeves based on projections.

The Grundy roughie… I love it

Tbh it's a good time from a SC perspective for him to miss games with best 18 in play.

Brodie looking after us Supercoaches since 2018, get well soon big fella.
Agree.

Trading Grundy now is SC death I reckon and not smart and even more so if you are still holding Flynn.

You could only do that move if you planned trading Grundy back in 3-4 weeks, so you don't get to spend all that money.

No way you can rely of Clarko picking Reeves every week, and CCJ could go out again for Lynch.

Of course if Grundy never came back you would be laughing.

So possibly a change of plan this week. With this team I have traded Flynn>Petracca & Scott>Bianco. This leaves enough cash to next week go Kosi>Whitfield & Warner/Robertson>Hall and a complete team with live bench rookies and 8 trades left.

1.JPG
2.JPG

(Log in to remove this ad.)

You could only do that move if you planned trading Grundy back in 3-4 weeks, so you don't get to spend all that money.

No way you can rely of Clarko picking Reeves every week, and CCJ could go out again for Lynch.

Of course if Grundy never came back you would be laughing.
I have 15 trades and can get Steele, Whitfield,Neale and keep poulter/byrnes past the byes at the cost of 7 trades and about 100k left, can then use reeves/poulter to get grundy back so not worried about keeping cash.

Of couse things can go wrong but it works if you have 14 or so trades left, i saved trades for these type of scenarios, will give it some serious thought.

So possibly a change of plan this week. With this team I have traded Flynn>Petracca & Scott>Bianco. This leaves enough cash to next week go Kosi>Whitfield & Warner/Robertson>Hall and a complete team with live bench rookies and 8 trades left.

View attachment 1142689
View attachment 1142690
Great team. You would really want to upgrade Atkins though, which would be another two trades. Holding Heppell? He's in good form so no rush to get rid of him I guess.

The only trade I'm considering this week is Berry > Bianco.

It will allow me to downgrade Flynn to Reeves next week and possibly do two rookie upgrades (DevRob and Poulter)

Screenshot_20210531-184656_SuperCoach.jpg

Is Brockman any chance of playing any time soon?

I could go Berry from the Crows and Brockman, who is just space filling, to Bianco and Heeney to finish my FWDs. One premo away, got my eye on Touk Touk to fill it.

Leaves my team looking like this.

Screenshot_2021-05-31-18-29-24-87.jpg

Then the question becomes do I sideways Grundy for a couple of weeks. I think I've got enough trades to manage it. Nicnat well and truly on the radar.

Considering something radical... not sure if this is a move or suicide. Low on trades.

Considering:

Grundy-ROB

And use the cash to go:

Jordan-Cripps
Rowe-Heeney

Moneyball. What could possibly go wrong?

Gets me much closer to a full team, albeit with a much lesser ruck division.

giphy.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back