Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Question on Mummy?

Has the GWS run and gun game style, rapid fire pace etc been to the detriment of mummy
Could be part of the reason and its probably taking a toll on his ankles maybe, earlier this year in the NAB he injured the same ankle that caused him to sit out most of last year so the ankle might still be bothering him.

I'm watching him ruin peoples teams :D
It's just gonna get worse from here on in as well. The second half of a footy season is a long desolate place when you are as shit as Essendon. They are going to be witches hats for the rest of the year and no one from their team will average over 100.

Can you move on anyone other than Smith. He's got another 15-20k in him before his bye.
I cant really either.
Smith 304k (onfield) BE 39
Davis 273k (bench) BE -10
Gresham 236k (bench) BE 5
Dunkley 195k (bench) BE -15

And have MBrown and Mendadue on FWD bench.

Mmmmmmm

His B/E is only 15 points lower than Rocky's though. Any price rise Smith gets this week (assuming he's not dropped) will be negated by Rocky's price rise.
I cant really either.
Smith 304k (onfield) BE 39
Davis 273k (bench) BE -10
Gresham 236k (bench) BE 5
Dunkley 195k (bench) BE -15

And have MBrown and Mendadue on FWD bench.

Mmmmmmm
Was thinking more a Hewett type.

What is everyone doing with Zaharakis?

I got rid of him two weeks ago. He's a pretender. People said "there's only one Ben Jacobs" but he was even worse against Freo. I feel Hall is the new Zaharakis and Gresham is the new Mendadue. Can't have these guys holding your midfield back when there's players smashing out 120 points or earning $30k+ each week.

2J0AgxR.png

Thoughts welcome

(Log in to remove this ad.)

He was 267k when he left my side, now 280k??
Fair enough, wasn't exactly sure what you meant by a couple. Regardless, the original point stands.
As for your team, your so little snickered with your dpps at the moment. Might just have to take the hit and cash in Smith early. Either that or take Selwood next week maybe. Not sure on his BE

Until a viable rookie option becomes available in defence/forward, wouldn't it be wise to keep Brown and upgrDe Tippa? Brown is decent enough bench cover?
Tippa left my side after his 50 against carlton :( I still dont know why I did that. Worst trade of the year by far.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back