Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Got a massive $420,000 in the bank, so trading out Mcnamara and bringing in either Bartel or Cornes and then trading either Ellis or Waters to Cornes, which completes my team with around 80K+ in the bank...

Round 11 is pretty much over for me with just shaw to go and it doesn't matter what he scores because everyone has him. My team as it stands has Myers who is a definate upgrade who is performing well so won't peak for a while. After that the closest players needing an upgrade are Simmonds, Porplyzia and Stevens. With 7 trades remaining I think onee of them could be moved on. Porplyzia has capitalised on a very easy fixture for the crows but it gets signifigantly tougher from now on.

Have a few options this week, the most likely two being:

Taylor -> Armfield/Urquhart

Masten -> Green or Hodge (might be just short)

or

Browne -> Armfield

Then next week hopefully Masten -> Hayes.

Looking to trade Bradshaw after his piss weak performance today and injury concerns. Backline currently is Birch, Chad, [Bradshaw], Milburn, Goddard, PBurg and Shaw. Can afford anyone with 415k but would like to keep some money in the bank. Any suggestions? Thinking Bock, Bowden, Fisher, McPhee and maybe even Malceski (Leaning towards Fisher though Goddard and Fisher in the backline is worrying). Or should I just keep Bradshaw and play Myers?

This week I'm doing:

C. Morton -> Bartel
Browne -> Armfield

Only upgrade left after that is Palmer. But as he's going well at the moment and I will only have 5 trades left, this trade will have to wait until about round 17.

Looking to trade Bradshaw after his piss weak performance today and injury concerns. Backline currently is Birch, Chad, [Bradshaw], Milburn, Goddard, PBurg and Shaw. Can afford anyone with 415k but would like to keep some money in the bank. Any suggestions? Thinking Bock, Bowden, Fisher, McPhee and maybe even Malceski (Leaning towards Fisher though Goddard and Fisher in the backline is worrying). Or should I just keep Bradshaw and play Myers?

Bradshaws done his hammy. No idea for how long. Between Fisher, Bowden and Malceski for my likeing. Fisher is the safest option and probably most reliable. But if i was you i would be looking at getting Malceski, averaged over 90 last year and is surely at his cheapest price for the remainder of the season at around $335k. Just needs to get a-bit of match fitness into him and could be a fantastic unique pick that could help you climb the rankings.

Bradshaws done his hammy. No idea for how long. Between Fisher, Bowden and Malceski for my likeing. Fisher is the safest option and probably most reliable. But if i was you i would be looking at getting Malceski, averaged over 90 last year and is surely at his cheapest price for the remainder of the season at around $335k. Just needs to get a-bit of match fitness into him and could be a fantastic unique pick that could help you climb the rankings.
Thank for the reply :thumbsu: Been thinking hard about Malceski but Im not sure I have the balls to take the risk with him just yet :p Probably go with the safer option in Fisher

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah im interested to see how long he's out for.
Obviously wasn't a huge injury because they were trying to stretch it/rub it and get him back on the ground. I think he might just miss 1-2 weeks max.
We will have to wait and see.

Im keeping him because im a bit low on trades but if you have the trades Kenny712 then I would look at getting Malceski/Mackie/Fisher/Bock.
Im hoping I can get Bock in a few weeks as well if luck goes my way.
If it doesn't then I end up with Bircahll I guess.

Staying cashed up with $370K onboard till the following week. Want to check out the Chad/Birchall/McLeod/Hayes/Mitchell/Chapman/Kerr follow up scores.

Happy to sacrifice 20K to miss anyone to make sure they arnt carrying niggles and are realistic bargains.

Not interested in catching anvils.

njones---->> Bartel

and that completes my team for the year with 8 trades left for injuries.... although if goodes is supsended..... ill trade him out....

Goodes------>> S.Thompson

This is my current team, still got 2 players left to play(score:1700), i was wandering, as Bradshaw will miss a week should i trade him??? The downside to that is he will drop in 'tens of thousands' Any other suggestions will be appreciated.

Bank:245K
Trades: 6

Alright, already finished for this week, just want to get it out of my mind, it was horrible.

A few issues, Bradshaw injured, Gibbs again playing a defensive role and starting Morton. Can only fix two of these issues and am leaning towards the Bradshaw and Gibbs trade this week. Ok, i realise you should only upgrade you starting 22 but for these trades, i think it is very productive for my team.

Bradshaw 290k ---> Myers 174k
Gibbs 320k ---> Kornes 400k

leaving me with 200k to upgrade Morton or Stewart the week after.

The way Myers plays i can see him becoming an Ibbotson type and become a low grade keeper. For 174k and still have a b/e in the negative's, i think it is a risk but even if he doesn't become a keeper, will be a very small price upgrade. Also not a huge amount of points lossed because it is in the backline.

9 trades left, 150K in bank.
UPGRADES
1. Bartel - BE is a bit high still
2. Corey - BE high still
3. Ablett - Too expensive
4. Franklin - Good time but no good upgrade targets
5. Goddard(?) - Wona’s doing fine
6. White - Keep waiting

DOWNGRADES
1. Ibbotson - Hasn’t peaked yet
2. Kreuzer - Hasn’t peaked yet
3. Tippett/Browne/Thompson/Proud - Still waiting