Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

I'd probably go didak, I think Richo is beginning to tire and will slowly suffer from richmond's poor performances that will only get worse for the rest of the season now.

I'd probably go didak, I think Richo is beginning to tire and will slowly suffer from richmond's poor performances that will only get worse for the rest of the season now.

disagree. we haven't played a team outside the top 8 for a while now (besides essendon) and have got some easier games coming up.

expect to richo to bring in a couple of monsters.

any pointers for this weeks trading ?

sda.jpg

Would love some help...

H.Shaw
G.Johncock
C.Cornes
D.Milburn
B.Goddard
X.Ellis
G.Ibbotson
-------------
H.Taylor
S.Selwood

J.Corey
N.Stevens
T.Johnstone
S.Burgoyne
N.Jones
R.Palmer
-------------
B.Ebert
S.Browne

D.Cox
T.Simmonds
--------------
T.West
J.Meesen

M.Pavlich
S.Johnson
J.Brown
B.Johnson
N.G.Brown
J.Porplyzia
N.Riewoldt
------------
J.Morton
L.Jetta

i have 7 trades left and only $4,000 in the bank
i have no idea really what to do but am thinking that ellis, ibbotson, jones and palmer are probably my weakest links.

thanks for any advice guys

Round 11 is pretty much over for me with just shaw to go and it doesn't matter what he scores because everyone has him. My team as it stands has Myers who is a definate upgrade who is performing well so won't peak for a while. After that the closest players needing an upgrade are Simmonds, Porplyzia and Stevens. With 7 trades remaining I think onee of them could be moved on. Porplyzia has capitalised on a very easy fixture for the crows but it gets signifigantly tougher from now on.

I have Adelaide marked down as one of the most favourable (DT) draws for the finals (Rounds 18-22)... so if you're playing for LEAGUE victory, you might want to hang onto Porps!

Just the one for me.

Rioli-------> ROK

Do you have Gia, BJ and Murphy? If not, would you get one of these instead of ROK? Which other Bulldogs do you have? (ie. are you over-stocked with Bulldogs?)

Lenny Hayes will be a dead set bargain in 3 weeks time. Plays Sydney next week, with his 52 from last week still rolling.

What the hell is wrong with him atm?

Keeping a close eye on Lenny but as with all GUNS that drop massively in price, you want to see them bounce back with at least one big one before you draft them in. That's probably not gonna happen this week Vs Sydney.

If Chad Cornes really is out for over a month.... who would be a wise replacement? My backline already looks like this:
Goddard
Newman
Birchall
H.Shaw
Johncock
Milburn
Cornes

Have 9 trades left...

Spewin

5k off Rioli to Franklin

Now I will have to wait until the Franklin comes down in price and Wellingham goes up.

I think I will be waiting awhile. Hopefully Rioli can hold his damn price.

who should i get didak or richo?

didak. richo is old and will tire in his role, especially when they cant make the finals. he is already starting to and hasnt produced a big 105+ score for about 5 rounds.

who would people get out of:
roo, bj, murphy, n brown, burton?

taking into account that i still need to do 1 more trade for myers to someone. 40k of chornes if i do rioli to roo but he may be injured. id have about 300-330k if i got bj and the rest id probably need to waste another trade.
so take that into account and who would it be? i think bj

(Log in to remove this ad.)

didak. richo is old and will tire in his role, especially when they cant make the finals. he is already starting to and hasnt produced a big 105+ score for about 5 rounds.

who would people get out of:
roo, bj, murphy, n brown, burton?

taking into account that i still need to do 1 more trade for myers to someone. 40k of chornes if i do rioli to roo but he may be injured. id have about 300-330k if i got bj and the rest id probably need to waste another trade.
so take that into account and who would it be? i think bj
I got BJ two weeks ago and regretted it immediately as all my other options did much better, and I thought I'd picked him up and he still must be injured... well I watched the game on the weekend, and BJ looked great. Didn't kick a goal yet still got 112. Played much further up the ground and got a lot of it. He didn't look too injured, so I'd go with him.

My team is as follows:

Backs: Cornes, Shaw, Milburn, Burgoyne, Goddard, Birchall, Ibbotson (SDT, Selwood)

Mids: Swan, Thompson, Ablett, Kornes, Stevens, Palmer (Browne, Armfield)

Rucks: Cox, Simmonds (West, Cartledge)

Fwd: Pavlich, J Brown, BJ, Deledio, Didak, Chapman, Porplyzia (Tippet, Valenti)

I've bolded the players in my team who I am looking at upgrading in the next few weeks to finalise my team. I have 6 trades, $129k and will be upgrading two of the bolded players to leave me with 4 trades, but I'm struggling to work out which trades to do.

Could afford Palmer-->Corey and Porps-->Franklin this week, or I could do Simmonds-->White and Ibbotson-->330k defender

Any thoughts?

Really have to wait to see what's going on with Chad before I decide what to do. If he's only rested, I'll keep him for sure.

At the moment, am thinking:

OUT: Wonaeamirri, Rioli
IN: Armfield, Steve Johnson

That would leave me with 5 trades left, and approximately 93k spare in the salary cap. Would then only need to upgrade Ibbotson in my starting 22, and that would be to Birchall.

Chad's injury stuffs me up a bit though. If he's only out a few weeks then I can cover for him (but probably not for him and Bradshaw). However, if he's out for 5-6 weeks, I will seriously have to consider trading him. It would need to be heading into DT finals though because I can't keep using trades, and I would only have a few left if I was to trade him soon, which is far from ideal. Would be thinking of downgrading him to Birchall, and then trading Ibbotson to any other defender (currently have Chad, Shaw, Fisher, Goddard, Johncock, Bradshaw, Ibbo).

Thoughts?

afterrnd11.jpg

with 8 trades left i still have plenty of options throughout the season.
this week i plan on finally getting rid of beau waters for someone along the lines of joel macdonald (BL).

this will leave 50 grand + 7 trades. barring injury i hope to eventually downgrade one of or both cotchin and wellingham and cash in mayne eventually.

this leaves me with either 5 or 4 trades left to up grade.

i want to upgrade one of ibbotson, kennelly or jones eventually, which one im unsure.

rioli, depending on whats available i want to eventually upgrade.

mcintosh i want to be able to upgrade to white eventually.

if possible and depending on form i also want to upgrade on of my mids to a gablett or someone alike. palmer, stanton or stevens.

thoughts?

Kreuzer is and always has been on my bench (Sandi and Cox my starting rucks), so I'm thinking of massively downgrading him and using the profits to upgrade Medhurst to J.Brown

I'd then upgrade a defender (ie Ellis/Mattner) in the next couple of weeks and my team would be complete.

Thoughts

Will be looking at bringing in Lucas - though not this week.

Given his plummeting - will likely do a straight swap from n thompson for him. Though unless gamble plays - am likely to cop another 0 in the forward line this week due to burton's stupidity.

Maybe do the ling to hayes trade in a few weeks as well

I am just waiting on one of the gun to have a poor week so i can bring them in - c'mon bartel, ablett, franlin - just a little bit of the flu to make you score 30 - and then i can bring you in

Have a few options this week, the most likely two being:

Taylor -> Armfield/Urquhart

Masten -> Green or Hodge (might be just short)

Can afford both which is good news.

Undecided between Hodge and Green. Leaning toward Hodge at the moment as he did average 103 in the second half of last year, although I do like the fact that almost no one has Green.

Came close to picking Green in my original side, but I can't really see the point in picking him up now. Would have been a great pickup at the start, but doesn't come across as the type you'd pick up at this time of the season. He's also the more likely of the two to drop off later in the year.

Might leave this one until 7:39 on Friday night.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back