Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

PLEASE!! I really need some help!!!

what about chapman?? very affordable and is a gun once he hits some form (this selection will save u 30k)

Cant go wrong with gian also in great form

Im a bit sus on richo.....think he is way over price for 11 rounds to go (maybe sacrfice an underperforming gun later to get richo in finals time)

Its really hit and miss.....theres no right or wrong unless theres an injury touch wood

what about chapman?? very affordable and is a gun once he hits some form (this selection will save u 30k)

Cant go wrong with gian also in great form

Im a bit sus on richo.....think he is way over price for 11 rounds to go (maybe sacrfice an underperforming gun later to get richo in finals time)

Its really hit and miss.....theres no right or wrong unless theres an injury touch wood
Cheers!:thumbsu:

Who will play more games out of Arfield or Callan Ward? Can any bulldogs supporters help me out with Ward?
Listning to the bulldogs game on the weekend, he seems like a future star??

G'day boys, hope you can help me.

Got Bradshaw in my backline who's not playing with only Houlihan from the WCE to cover for him and no one to cover for Chad if he pulls out.

So do I trade Bradshaw or trade one of my cash cows in to get Houli > Kornes/Corey (which one)

Also, are there any good forward rookies yet?

I would keep Bradshaw, Chad should play this week, its the rest of the season that I'm more concerned about. Definitely upgrade Houli, more of an increase in ppg there. I would go Kane, he's an absolute dream team star and seems back in form.

As for forward rookies, not much to choose from unfortunately. Besides the usual suspect, Josh Smith may be a good punt. Named for his second game this week, a big mature age forward, if he has a good game could stay in the roos lineup for a while as a partner to Thompson. However it is Laidley so no one knows what will happen.

Cruiser can you help?

Im 90% sure with these trades and have been working them out with a friend.

I can do
Fev --> Didak this week and then next week

Wonna --> Burger (or someone cheaper) and still have a little amound of money (based on average).

What do you think of these trades...or is it safer to trade to Bj, Gia...or someone?

Cruiser can you help?

Im 90% sure with these trades and have been working them out with a friend.

I can do
Fev --> Didak this week and then next week

Wonna --> Burger (or someone cheaper) and still have a little amound of money (based on average).

What do you think of these trades...or is it safer to trade to Bj, Gia...or someone?

I would stay away from Chapman, the lingering injury is really a put off at the moment, i think he might miss a few more games. BJ is very good price at the moment and 60k less than Didak would be very tempting, i think it really is a personal preference. I'd probably go BJ as he is a proven performer and his injury has past him but again i think it's personal preference and whether the 60k can be put to better use. I don't see any problems with the Fev --> Didak trade, he is a very good pick that is capable of keeping his form up due to more of a midfield role, might be a little overpriced though. If you want more of a unique approach, Gia is a very good pick. 30k cheaper than Didak, won't get tagged, very consistent and his history shows he is capable of keeping his form up. Only averaged 82 last year but take out his injured game in 06, he averaged 95.

As for the Wona to P.Burgoyne, i have Burgoyne and he is really annoying me at the moment. Can be tagged out of the game pretty easy and it seems most teams do tag him. Even if he isn't tagged from the start, like last week had 40 points just after quarter time, then Ratten, rightfully so put Grigg on him, he only got 40 for the rest of the game. Don't think he will get back to his form late last year but hopefully he does. I like Goddard at his price and unfortunately if you are waiting a week, you'll probably miss Newman who i think is one of the best backman choices at the moment. I think you wait a week before deciding on this trade though because anything can happen.

So to some up, i'd take either B.Johnson or Gia simply because of the extra money you will gain which would allow you to upgrade to someone more promising the P.Burgoyne. If not, you will have money in the bank for future upgrades.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

hey guys in an interesting situation atm

leaning towards trading wona (def) n tambling out of my team this week.

if i trade out wona to a 72k rookie, i can afford ablett.

if i trade him to anyone more expensive (eg ward), i can't.

so essentially, if i trade out wona to a 72k, i have no defenders in my emg spots who are actually playing.

what do you do ?

My midfield is Cross, Goodwin, Murphy, Stevens, Kelly & Goodes. Emergencies are Ibbotson and Browne.

I don't need to make any trades this week, so am thinking I will trade out one of my emergencies to free up money to trade out whichever of my mids isn't performing (Kelly, Stevens) to one of the top flight mids.

I have 61,900 in the bank, and 7 trades left. Should I trade out Ibbotson or Browne?

I could easily do the Browne trade this week for Armfield, which I was thinking I would, but it would mean making two downgrade trades eventually (as I'd need to free up Ibo's money), whereas if I trade out Ibbotson this week I should really only need to make the one as I will have plenty of moolah to play with.

I'd been wanting to hold on to Ibo as backup for the whole season, but I figure if one of my mids goes down I will just trade them out anyway, and will still have cover for them (just not as high scoring..).

Opinions please!

Thinking about Pfeifer -> Armfield + Masten -> Marc Murphy.

Would leave me with 8 trades left. I think 8 trades is one less than I would ideally like at this stage, but as I'm still in Eliminator I want to give it a good crack.

Murphy is unbelievable value, around 360 odd K for a premium midfielder averaging over 100. However, that would leave me with Stevens, Judd, and Murphy. - 3 Carlton mids. Might be too many eggs in the one basket...

Thinking about Pfeifer -> Armfield + Masten -> Marc Murphy.

Would leave me with 8 trades left. I think 8 trades is one less than I would ideally like at this stage, but as I'm still in Eliminator I want to give it a good crack.

Murphy is unbelievable value, around 360 odd K for a premium midfielder averaging over 100. However, that would leave me with Stevens, Judd, and Murphy. - 3 Carlton mids. Might be too many eggs in the one basket...
Would you say no to 3 Geelong Mids?

Have a look at the Carlton Mids scoring when they play together this season - does it suggest they can't all fit in the same team?

CarltonMids.jpg

I have Jake King:mad: and i need to get rid of him because i dont want to cop a zero. I was thinking drummond, are there any other options for under 310 grand:thumbsu:

I have Jake King:mad: and i need to get rid of him because i dont want to cop a zero. I was thinking drummond, are there any other options for under 310 grand:thumbsu:
Personally, I'd think about McPhee. Starting in the centre means he is likely to start racking up the possessions... I'm not sure if he's started there all year and ended up staying in the forward line, but with Lucas back even if he does go up forward, he will have easier attention.

OK, I am trading Palmer either this week or next for one of Corey or Bartel. I have $129k in the bank and 6 trades. It will be my final upgrade. Do I...

1. Go for Bartel or Corey? Can't split the two
2. Get them this week or wait until next week to account for Palmer's increase in price? I know that it's unlikely Bartel/Corey's prices will increase more than Palmers so obviously it will be cheaper next week. A little worried about Rawlings tagging Palmer and one of the 2 geelong players ripping it up against Port.

Thoughts?

I have J.King on the ground with Guerra & S.Selwood on the bench

So to solve my issues thinking of Out:King In:Newman/Milburn/Gilbee.:confused:

For my 2nd trade I have Sewell on my bench so going to get rid of him. So if I go newman/Milburn I could get Goodwin or if I go for Gilbee I could get Kornes:confused:

Would you have Cotchin starting for the next two weeks while browne becomes cherry ripe, or is Browne gonna be dropped?

So what are peoples thoughts on these two options

Option 1:

Masten > Armfield

+

Wonnaeamirri > McLeod

Option 2:

Browne > Armfield

+

Wonnaeamirri > Mcleod

Thoughts please?

Would you have Cotchin starting for the next two weeks while browne becomes cherry ripe, or is Browne gonna be dropped?

So what are peoples thoughts on these two options

Option 1:

Masten > Armfield

+

Wonnaeamirri > McLeod

Option 2:

Browne > Armfield

+

Wonnaeamirri > Mcleod

Thoughts please?

Why are all you people wasting valuable trades to get McLeod into your squads :confused: ?!?!?!?

Wonamaerri is averaging similar scores, if not better scores than him.

The above trades are an absolute waste.

Why are all you people wasting valuable trades to get McLeod into your squads :confused: ?!?!?!?

Wonamaerri is averaging similar scores, if not better scores than him.

The above trades are an absolute waste.

Good point, however with my current situation (only 13k in the bank yet I have 11 trades left), I could well do with the money from Wonna > McLeod and the chances of Macca pulling 100+ score than Wonna is more likely

Also BB, if the above trades are a waste, give me a reason to keep Masten who i think is still suffering from his injury?

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back