Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Good point, however with my current situation (only 13k in the bank yet I have 11 trades left), I could well do with the money from Wonna > McLeod and the chances of Macca pulling 100+ score than Wonna is more likely

Also BB, if the above trades are a waste, give me a reason to keep Masten who i think is still suffering from his injury?

Masten is named on the ball for tonights game.

In any case, why would you not just put the money you make from one of those cash cow trades and get a better defender?

Masten is named on the ball for tonights game.

In any case, why would you not just put the money you make from one of those cash cow trades and get a better defender?

Masten maybe the keeper this week then, but Im not too sure on Browne, I just see the necessity in bringing in Armfield because I really like the look of the guy plus he had good Pre-season stat

Yet, if I were to get rid of Browne this week and he were to be named, i would be underselling him for his price

So according to break-evens and averages, Masten should be the one I should sell for Armfield, what do you think?

Also, with the back situation this year, there are no real locks of any sorts, but i could possibly get a B.Jones type for Wonnaeamirri then possible get Sam Mitchell for Browne, thoughts?

Time has come for Rioli to go, but still undecided who to pick from Richo, Didak or Franklin.

Thinking Didak as I still have concerns Richo won't last the year out.

Feel free to leave opinions ;) Have 7 trades and 250k in the bank, so chances are I can pick up one of the others shortly also.

Time has come for Rioli to go, but still undecided who to pick from Richo, Didak or Franklin.

Thinking Didak as I still have concerns Richo won't last the year out.

I'm also getting rid of Rioli this week.

Didak isn't an option because I have had him from the start of the season.

I'm 99% sure I'm going SJ. I have my doubts as to whether Richo can keep going as he is, and I think that SJ is better value than Buddy.

I'm trading Kosi out this week for either: Medhurst, Porplysia or Brad Johnson.

Who should I choose? I can't decide.

Brad Johnson.

IMO, if you don't have Porplyzia already, there's no real point getting him. Spend a bit more on someone else.

And Medhurst, well, I couldn't see myself ever trading him in. Just doesn't seem right.

I'm also getting rid of Rioli this week.

Didak isn't an option because I have had him from the start of the season.

I'm 99% sure I'm going SJ. I have my doubts as to whether Richo can keep going as he is, and I think that SJ is better value than Buddy.

Yeah, S.Johnson isn't a bad pick, Didak is def. the best option for me I think, will leave me with the following fwd line when Burton returns...

Didak, Pavlich, Deledio, Burton, Porplyzia, Brown, Stokes - Bench of Dew/Davis

I have held onto Dew as I get the feeling I am going to need to patch holes come the last couple rounds of the year.

Just a quick question for Hawthorn fans, In your opinion is Jarryd Morton worth putting into my Dreamteam as a swap for Kepler Bradley.
It would free up near enough to 100k and i'm getting arguably a better player (from what i saw last week).

My question is do Hawthorn fans see Morton becoming a regular inclusion into your best 22 on a week to week basis for the remainder of the season?
Thanks guys.:thumbsu:

I would stay away from Chapman, the lingering injury is really a put off at the moment, i think he might miss a few more games. BJ is very good price at the moment and 60k less than Didak would be very tempting, i think it really is a personal preference. I'd probably go BJ as he is a proven performer and his injury has past him but again i think it's personal preference and whether the 60k can be put to better use. I don't see any problems with the Fev --> Didak trade, he is a very good pick that is capable of keeping his form up due to more of a midfield role, might be a little overpriced though. If you want more of a unique approach, Gia is a very good pick. 30k cheaper than Didak, won't get tagged, very consistent and his history shows he is capable of keeping his form up. Only averaged 82 last year but take out his injured game in 06, he averaged 95.

As for the Wona to P.Burgoyne, i have Burgoyne and he is really annoying me at the moment. Can be tagged out of the game pretty easy and it seems most teams do tag him. Even if he isn't tagged from the start, like last week had 40 points just after quarter time, then Ratten, rightfully so put Grigg on him, he only got 40 for the rest of the game. Don't think he will get back to his form late last year but hopefully he does. I like Goddard at his price and unfortunately if you are waiting a week, you'll probably miss Newman who i think is one of the best backman choices at the moment. I think you wait a week before deciding on this trade though because anything can happen.

So to some up, i'd take either B.Johnson or Gia simply because of the extra money you will gain which would allow you to upgrade to someone more promising the P.Burgoyne. If not, you will have money in the bank for future upgrades.

Thanks alot Cursier!
You dont know how much that helped!
I might get BJ as you said he is very cheap ATM and is a great pickup and then they extra money will allow me to pick up someone more consistnant then Burger.

Thanks alot!!!!!!:thumbsu::thumbsu:

OK, I am trading Palmer either this week or next for one of Corey or Bartel. I have $129k in the bank and 6 trades. It will be my final upgrade. Do I...

1. Go for Bartel or Corey? Can't split the two
2. Get them this week or wait until next week to account for Palmer's increase in price? I know that it's unlikely Bartel/Corey's prices will increase more than Palmers so obviously it will be cheaper next week. A little worried about Rawlings tagging Palmer and one of the 2 geelong players ripping it up against Port.

Thoughts?
Any thoughts? Bearing in mind that I will be trading Palmer either this week or next.

Cheers.

Any thoughts? Bearing in mind that I will be trading Palmer either this week or next.

Cheers.

It's really up to you mate.

Largely it depends on your league game, and Eliminator match (if you're still in it).

If you are confident of a win, without making the trade, then it's probably worth waiting an extra week to see if you can do the trade at less of an expense next week.

However, if it's a close call and you are not confident either way, then do it this week. At best it will get you an extra 40 or so points for the week so if that will make the difference, then go for it.

Damnit

I worked out the necessary funds for getting Mitchell, incorporating hes predicted price drop next week, thus working out the maximum funds for getting a backmen for wonnaeamirri, and it looks like I can't even get Brett Jones, i miss out on him by less than 1k

So the question, is McLeod the worthy type?

and will Browne get a game this week? (I have work at 5:30 and wont be able to check the teams before lockout)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just a quick question for Hawthorn fans, In your opinion is Jarryd Morton worth putting into my Dreamteam as a swap for Kepler Bradley.
It would free up near enough to 100k and i'm getting arguably a better player (from what i saw last week).

My question is do Hawthorn fans see Morton becoming a regular inclusion into your best 22 on a week to week basis for the remainder of the season?
Thanks guys.:thumbsu:
In my opinion he is next in line to be dropped. With Mcglynn and Guerra back next week, Tuck back playing for BH this week and Crawford 1-2 weeks away i would say he'll be out soon.

Has showed promise though so further injuries and he would be back in the side.

Moron! St.Kilda play Sydney at the SCG Fishers price will fall this week!:rolleyes:

Noorr. He has a B/E of about 50 for starters, which i'm pretty sure he can get, so he's not going to be any cheaper next week so why wait. Secondly, who gives a shit what his 'price' will be in 2 weeks. This is going to complete my backline meaning even if Fisher's price was 100K as long as he's averaging over 80 for the last 10 weeks it doesn't mean anything because i'm not trading him all season. (Rookie's do tend to focus on price of premiums in their team to much. I had a mate that wanted to trade Pavlich early in the season because his priced dipped 50K. lol)

And what's with the abuse!

Simple question requiring a simple answer!!

Trade James Kelly or Rhys Palmer......

Can afford any midfielder....

or Trade tredrea????

help would be appreciated!!

Cheers

Is Ellis to Gilbee a worthwhile trade? or should I wait till I have more money to upgrade to someone like Fisher

Bock, purely cause Wona's B/E is 83

Thanks mate. I am also looking at it this way

Daisy to franklin -About 20- 30 points
Bock-Wona 15-20 points
Palmer-Bartel 10-15 points

On that i would go the franklin one however the palmer one is sticking out at me because of Maybe Palmer tiring by seasons end. This is so gay wish i could make a decision haha

Thanks mate. I am also looking at it this way

Daisy to franklin -About 20- 30 points
Bock-Wona 15-20 points
Palmer-Bartel 10-15 points

On that i would go the franklin one however the palmer one is sticking out at me because of Maybe Palmer tiring by seasons end. This is so gay wish i could make a decision haha
Get rid of Wonna mate.
His BE is high..
Diasy is getting back into form and looks like a keeper.

Also can someone help me out

My team will be finished next week but I have so many ideas of what to do.

The player I want most ATM is probably Didak.
The player I want to get rid of most is probably Fev or Wonna.

So these are my choices

OPTION 1
This week
Fev --> Didak (leaving 73k in the bank)
Next week
Wonna --> Burgoyne (which will only leave me with about 2k or so)

OPTION 2
This week
Fev --> Gia
Next week
Wonna-->Newman (leaving me like no money)

OPTION 3
This week
Fev --> B.J (Leaving me 133k)
Next week
Wonna --> Mackie/Fisher (Leaving me with like no money)

Im leaning towards option 3 but REALLY want Didak!!! But Burger is fustrating to have...apparently.

THoughts?

EDIT!: Another thought is that I can vise verse the trades and bring in Mackie this week and Didak next week.
Thats only possible if Fev gets more then his B/E which is 104 which is possible if he kicks 7 again. (Didak would have to get under 90 to minus money...)

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 12 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Back