VFL Round 12 v Werribee PRO Sunday 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Weak midfield presence

There's been some real average efforts from Sonsie when it was his time to put his head over the footy. Looks a million dollars when he gets it out on his own.

Dow keeps turning into trouble and then handballing to blokes on their heels. I've seen enough of him to know he won't be breaking into the midfield.

It's all still not clicking quite together for Maurice Jr. Gets to the right spots, takes the game on but at the moment just fails to execute. I still have some patience with him.

Tresize looks very very selectable and wouldn't mind him being given a look before Ralphsmith gets another game.

Poor skills by our boys. Too much bombing into our forward 50 need to lower the eyes.

They still have a chance to Win it based on grit and determination because Werribee actually have very good foot skills and seem to play like an AFL team The way they move the ball around.

There's been some real average efforts from Sonsie when it was his time to put his head over the footy. Looks a million dollars when he gets it out on his own.

Dow keeps turning into trouble and then handballing to blokes on their heels. I've seen enough of him to know he won't be breaking into the midfield.

It's all still not clicking quite together for Maurice Jr. Gets to the right spots, takes the game on but at the moment just fails to execute. I still have some patience with him.

Tresize looks very very selectable and wouldn't mind him being given a look before Ralphsmith gets another game.
Yeah you've pretty well nailed it mate. Dow definitely won't make it.

Hmmm only watched the 3rd quarter and saw 2 goals from 2 Rioli turnovers where he runs too fast for his hands to gather the ball.

Only guy who looked decent was Banks during that 3rd quarter. If Mansell gets rubbed out I'd rather play Steele on his 3rd quarter efforts than Rioli

Tresize looking very solid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah you've pretty well nailed it mate. Dow definitely won't make it.
Dow has to be delisted at this point. Really disappointing as he looked to have some tools early on you. We expected with added size and development he'd improve but he just hasn't. Would be silly to resign when we could conceivably use the spot on a kid that'd have a similar impact.

Remove this Banner Ad

VFL Round 12 v Werribee PRO Sunday 1.10pm

Remove this Banner Ad

Back