Game Day Round 13, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least Leppa can say we won some stats. most balls kicked backwards. Most fumbles. Most players who do not care

I'm guessing they'll consider the way we've controlled the footy a win for today. Also our contested possession stats even though they've killed us from clearances.

Could we be fatigued from all those sideway kicks? Running into space.

Who is our skills coach or the players not allowed to practise kicking or &(&*( Handballing as the sports scientist do not want them to touch the footy.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Hanley is shot,no point picking him at the moment. Has completely lost it.

Paps is softer than Western Star butter

Beams and Hanley just then. Ouch. Any other team would of converted.

This would hurt a lot more if Mitch wasn't such a ****ing beast

Lol, and they play Paps and Beams, and Leppa wants to coach in 2017? Hmmm

Gotta be tougher on the guys with more potential I guess. I don't know. I've become pretty nonplussed by the senior selections as I don't see a lot of quality screaming out to come through in replacement. He just does strange things like wandering off on his opponent and taking too long to get back or just standing still when his opponent is working into dangerous positions. If dropping him makes him realise he's got to work a bit harder and pay more attention then it's a win.

Schahce has done some really nice things today. He's worked up the ground well and taken some nice marks. Delivered the ball inside 50 on a couple of occasions well but jeez his set shot goal kicking= terrible. Reminds me of, dare I say it, Cloke:$

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back