Game Day Round 13, 2016 - Brisbane Lions vs West Coast

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Claye Beams is to elite kick as Travis Cloke is to dead eye dick in front of goal. More than one person on this board says he is, I say go and get your eyes checked.

Just looking at our team today I'd struggle to name you more than 5 players who'd get a spot in the best 22 of any other club including Essendon. With no depth doesn't bode at all well.

Once we started kicking long and not backwards we get 4 goals... Eagles had started working out who gets the window seat on the plane though :)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just looking at our team today I'd struggle to name you more than 5 players who'd get a spot in the best 22 of any other club including Essendon. With no depth doesn't bode at all well.
Robbo would get picked up on current form.
Martin had his best game for a while.
The young tall forwards tried and Walker did what he was hired to do take pressure of the young talls.

Had a few players who tried and a few who should not be in the firsts.

Will Leppa make it past the bye if we get flogged by the Tigers next week? That would make it 8 beltings in a row with a 1-13 record...
I really cannot see Leppa going before the end of the year apart from spilling blood not sure what it will do we have no up and coming assistant coach.
Unless Leigh wants a job for a few weeks :)

Although saying that I think we could loose by 50 points against the BYE although win a few stats and he will still be safe

Will Leppa make it past the bye if we get flogged by the Tigers next week? That would make it 8 beltings in a row with a 1-13 record...
Unless it is a 200+ loss. These junk time goals should keep him secure until the Essendon game at least.

Schache had his best game for his career so far, shame he hit the post twice but I think his kicking is looking better. He's been spraying kicks and missing badly in previous games. Either way, 15 disposals, 9 marks (1 contested) and 2 goals 3 behinds is a decent return from a first year key forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back