Game Day Round 13....North vs Eagles (Go West, young man)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

A bunch of you are sour pricks… we’re finally winning and playing with some real intent… all I read is shit canning and negativity.
Get excited!!! Our 2 skippers are playing well. Jy’s attack is inspiring.
Zac Fisher is hitting targets everywhete
LDU is dominating Dom Sheed.
Kal Dawson strong return.
Bailey Scott playing well in the wing
Tom Powell and George dominant in the guts

This looks like the first game this year where there is some structure forward of centre, rather than relying on random chance for goals

Not sure I'd call it a slugfest. The pressure from both sides, particularly us, is decent... but mostly both teams are just shit and messy.

I'm underselling our pressure a bit, but seriously our bad has been particularly ****ing bad today. If we weren't going so well at the stoppages we'd be dead.
You are a sad sack.

Seriously if you can't see what's happening with the game plan and the young players like seriously just go read a Shakespeare play

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Sleevo just avoided a contest.

Get ****ed campaigner.
He and McGovern both did actually. Thanks to the abhorrent, abysmal new HTB rule which completely inverts everything we were taught as juniors: attack the ball, don’t hang back, and the umpire will protect you as the bloke making the play. Pfffft. What a joke.

Nah, that’s a cheap shot. We’re blitzing them at clearances / completely pantsing them / and he always drops back to help out in last line of defence. Tackles well, actually one of the few in this team to inflict a bit of pain with his tackles. Yes, he can be a clumsy klutz but good definitely outweighs the bad ….
Most tackles, equal most CP, 5 frees for and 2 against (highest net positive), equal first clearences, and he's facilitating midfield dominance. Yeah he doesn't have Goldstein's brains but **** me he has his workrate and about 3000% more mongrel.

A bunch of you are sour pricks… we’re finally winning and playing with some real intent… all I read is shit canning and negativity.
Get excited!!! Our 2 skippers are playing well. Jy’s attack is inspiring.
Zac Fisher is hitting targets everywhete
LDU is dominating Dom Sheed.
Kal Dawson strong return.
Bailey Scott playing well in the wing
Tom Powell and George dominant in the guts

Started in Page 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back