Round 13 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

At least there's a few more days to decide on trades.

Prob down to 2 options .

1) McPherson to Cottrell Serong to Parker,McGarth,Gaff,Shuey...who...?

2) Georgia to Foot/Reid and McPherson to Sheppard or Hurn. HOLD Serong ?

First option mids done.
Second option backline done.

Last year in Rd13 I traded in Luke Ryan for 510k because he was averaging 103 which was the 3rd highest Def at the time IIRC, he'd just had his bye and has a huge ceiling, what's not to like, eh? He gave me a 7 game average of 82.2 and was dead halfway through Rd19 lol Good luck.

View attachment 938870

The exact same thing happened to me last year. I’d never had him before and he is on the never again list.

Some of my rookies are a chance to come back in this round (Close, Rivers, Skinner) Gardner capped at 149k and is now losing money the big spud. Been stuck with him all year, but he's better than a donut. just.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dangerfield isn’t coming up much in these chats. Bottomed out at just over $550k. Is it because most of you already have him?

I'd like to get him cos I think he's about to tear a few teams to shreds and we all know he's top-shelf when on fire. Hesitation is bye coming up, already got Duncan, Stewart from Cats, so I'm looking at Fyfe as a similar alternative.

Would love Danger to keep it cool with some vanilla 100s til his bye and then I can get him and he can unleash hell.

Any love for L. Ryan here?
Do you guys think he can keep up his tons?
My unqualified 2c
Buying at absolute peak price.
Gets the odd soft tissue.
One more WA game only.
Wanted him at his base, missed him then due to other priorities.
More focused on slignshotting around byes and value (reduced price Haynes, potentially a Williams type) personally.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back