Game Day Round 13 v Collingwood, Big Freeze 8

Remove this Banner Ad

As soon a turner went down we were stuffed. No idea why we didn’t have a backup when petty was pretty banged up going into this game

duck off ANB
His duck under the ball was truly insipid. Needs to go because when he doesn’t play his role he lapses back to the potato he used to be

What was awful was you just knew Collingwood would keep piling on the score even after we were up by a good amount at quarter time.

We kicked 22 points from half time and Collingwood kicked 56. That’s all defence. I don’t agree with May’s behaviour but we absolutely need to put our best 22 out there. Lever is pretty useless without May.

What was awful was you just knew Collingwood would keep piling on the score even after we were up by a good amount at quarter time.

We kicked 22 points from half time and Collingwood kicked 56. That’s all defence. I don’t agree with May’s behaviour but we absolutely need to put our best 22 out there. Lever is pretty useless without May.
Agree I think Lever was and has always been a rubbish defender

Agree I think Lever was and has always been a rubbish defender
Purely as a defender he is awful. Awful. I remember a game when he first came to Melbourne and he simply fell into Todd Goldstein and sort of brushed him with his arm to try and make contact because he didn’t know what to do.

May will clearly be our most important player right now.

If this group doesn’t win one more flag it’ll be a fail.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Round 13 v Collingwood, Big Freeze 8

Remove this Banner Ad

Back