Game Day Round 13 vs. Melbourne, MCG, 3:20pm Monday 10/06 (King's Birthday)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

doesn't look too flash

Fly said he's fine

Rolled ankles are one of the most nothing "injuries" going around even for "regular" people let alone footballers

That's even ignoring the fact that he has 4 days before we play

Fly said he's fine

Rolled ankles are one of the most nothing "injuries" going around even for "regular" people let alone footballers

That's even ignoring the fact that he has 4 days before we play
I'm going to wait until Sunday, it could turn out to be anything the way we're going. Almost expecting this nothing ankle to blow out to a month. He had to be helped off the ground

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Man, that Fly presser was a tough watch. Work experience kid must have got the job today.
The whole club operates on a basis where almost every week there is a new person starting.

LinkedIn has at least one staff member moving on per week. It’s not funny. Membership, marketing and events seem to have the highest turnover rate.

The whole club operates on a basis where almost every week there is a new person starting.

LinkedIn has at least one staff member moving on per week. It’s not funny. Membership, marketing and events seem to have the highest turnover rate.
I don't think it was a club media person asking Fly the questions.

I don't think it was a club media person asking Fly the questions.
Ah, I thought you meant the editing.
Plus you couldn't hear the other journo asking questions.
Amateur hour as usual.
There's pressure on the media team to put that content out and not much time to do it in. I don't understand why they can't have indoor press conferences and improve audio.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back