Game Day Round 13 vs. Melbourne, MCG, 3:20pm Monday 10/06 (King's Birthday)

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hes had half a dozen goal assists each week, just a shame they’re for the opposition.

If doing stupid things and turning it over every time is solid in your book then you must be a Kangas supporter?

Aren't you the guy who was potting Sidebottom after 2018, where he was runner up in the brownlow and player of the finals because he was quiet with a tight tag on Grand Final day. You've always had a strange dislike, so excuse me for not paying any attention to your opinion of Sidebottom's form.

lol, he’s finished and has been all season, he’s being played there because he can’t keep up anymore and the coach is being nice not retiring him after ANZAC Day.

But hey Parker plays half back so there you go, seems you agree with my point that he should be in ahead of the old man
Parker's not ready to play a full game. Poor kid looked like a deer in headlights last week. It's great he's had a taste of AFL footy earlier than anticipated, but he's nowhere near ready for a full game.

I'd back Steele in for his experience & tank every day of the week.

Playing off half back? You serious?? The guy is a superstar being played out of position because of smart arse coaching. This, along with the selection of Charlie Dean truly show the arrogance of the coaches!!
I didn't realise our coach is a smart arse and arrogant, is this how you felt after the grand final last year? Think you might be being a bit harsh

I didn't realise our coach is a smart arse and arrogant, is this how you felt after the grand final last year? Think you might be being a bit harsh
A bit harsh? Think you're being a bit kind

Hes had half a dozen goal assists each week, just a shame they’re for the opposition.

If doing stupid things and turning it over every time is solid in your book then you must be a Kangas supporter?
Seriously, go post on the main board. Or the cricket board and talk about how rubbish England are.

So our coaches are arrogant smart arses? This is news to me.
Mate, the poster you are replying to is a troll. Never posts anything positive or halfway sensible.

So our coaches are arrogant smart arses? This is news to me.
The selections and match ups are extremely arrogant. What more evidence do they need to prove that Frampton cannot play forward and that Dean cannot play full stop??

Not his personality or his demeanour. I think his match ups and selections at times leave a bit to be desired.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Clubs being hush about the team line ups for this game?
Fly often confirms someone will or won’t play in his main training presser and didn’t.

VFL selection gave a little away with Reef and Johnson both playing and Krueger omitted (AFL).

Definitely appear to be keeping cards close to our chest on this compared to our usually overly transparent way.

So what are the ins and outs
Won’t know until this evening.

Based on VFL selections

Ins: WHE and Krueger (omitted from VFL side by reason of AFL)

Outs (playing in the VFL): Parker (sub last week) and Ash Johnson

Don’t expect we’ll see any other changes.

Jiaff not playing VFL but looking to be the carry over emergency.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back