Autopsy Round 14, 2024: Brisbane v St.Kilda

Remove this Banner Ad

Max King is by far and away our most capable big forward.
Good hands
Big kick
Nice of the deck for a big fella
Relatively maneuverable for a big lanky guy.

He has a posture that is just what is and can’t be helped
He has an expression on his face that again is just natural
He has a gait that is alls natural

These three things make home a juicy target in the peanut gallery

Now this is not to say he should be immune from criticism. He is fair game like the others. But it is up to us in the peanut gallery to sort through the chat and chaff and pick up the good points, and hold those as reasonable assumptions for which the next shot will be judged.

I still remember his high school coach saying you won’t see Max lead like Ben. He is more of a pack contester.
It would seem that a pack contester might have a shorter career due to injury. Ur on the other hand, if he picks up a trick or two, he might out live the runner who drops off a yard.

We all know talls who played long into their thirties and could hold a nice mark in a pack without moving much.

Max King is by far and away our most capable big forward.
Good hands
Big kick
Nice of the deck for a big fella
Relatively maneuverable for a big lanky guy.

He has a posture that is just what is and can’t be helped
He has an expression on his face that again is just natural
He has a gait that is alls natural

These three things make home a juicy target in the peanut gallery

Now this is not to say he should be immune from criticism. He is fair game like the others. But it is up to us in the peanut gallery to sort through the chat and chaff and pick up the good points, and hold those as reasonable assumptions for which the next shot will be judged.

I still remember his high school coach saying you won’t see Max lead like Ben. He is more of a pack contester.
It would seem that a pack contester might have a shorter career due to injury. Ur on the other hand, if he picks up a trick or two, he might out live the runner who drops off a yard.

We all know talls who played long into their thirties and could hold a nice mark in a pack without moving much.
The Peanut gallery you mean cairnsman, he's smart he's crafty he's flippant but most of all he is a shit stirrer of the greatest order you won't find a better one.he knows how to get under people's skin. If that's his shtick in life it's a bit sad but he loves it with a passion..he doesn't support the saints at all he just trolls away all day on multiple sites.

The Peanut gallery you mean cairnsman, he's smart he's crafty he's flippant but most of all he is a shit stirrer of the greatest order you won't find a better one.he knows how to get under people's skin. If that's his shtick in life it's a bit sad but he loves it with a passion..he doesn't support the saints at all he just trolls away all day on multiple sites.
Elite FIRST POST for someone who joined in 2019 !

The FIVE YEARS have been worth the wait for GOLD like that.

Glad you finally remembered your password teenagerampage !

:heart: 🙏:heart:🙏:heart:🙏:heart:🙏:heart:

Sun Ra Goal.gif

Last edited:
If I was Max I’d put my hand up for a trade away from this club. The expectation from fans that he’s the next coming of Jesus and the level of criticism he cops from arm chair “supporters” is beyond belief. He’s kicked 3 goals playing on Jack Payne and Harris Andrews and still cops it. Unbelievable.
To be fair it's about three people.
Seems like heaps of supporters because it's 15 posts a day, but actually one bloke who's watched him live once.

Obsessed.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's hard to crash packs when you are standing still behind a pack waiting for the cheapy which is why the ball constantly gets walked out of our forward line.

Max is not doing anything to crash the packs and bring the ball to ground for our smalls nor does he do enough to help keep the ball locked in.

He's actually a very selfish player.

He’s got a crook knee. Can’t jump & launch at it.

Not to mention totally devoid of confidence.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TR....I'm no chief of detectives but I just want to put this out there.

Has anyone actually seen Cairnsman and Plugger66 in the same room at the same time.

Just saying.....

:):):)

#aretheythesameguy

TR....I'm no chief of detectives but I just want to put this out there.

Has anyone actually seen Cairnsman and Plugger66 in the same room at the same time.

Just saying.....

:):):)

#aretheythesameguy
I know you’re kidding but Plugger may have been like a dog with a bone on some issues, but he never dumped on our players and I don’t remember him ever being condescending.

He didn’t like people critiquing the umps, because I think he umpired, but it would be interesting to see what he thought of them these days.

I miss the contrary old (not sure he was that old actually) bugger, actually. He made sense on many occasions.

I miss the contrary old (not sure he was that old actually) bugger, actually. He made sense on many occasions.
He was certainly "one for the books"

I used to love how he'd throw a few grenades into the room....sit back and watch the fallout.

He loved it.

I used to know a guy like Plugger years ago.....he was a Gold Medalist with the grenades.

I found it frustrating going into pretty much any thread and seeing him derail them all. Staggering he lasted here as long as he did, the place is infinitely better without him.

I found it frustrating going into pretty much any thread and seeing him derail them all. Staggering he lasted here as long as he did, the place is infinitely better without him.
Did the 1st time poster, 5 year lurker teenagerampage actually kill off Cairnsman with their 1st ever post ? :) :fire: 🙏 :whitecheck: :cocktail:

#Buffy

The Rock respect applause.gif

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Back