Autopsy Round 14 2024 - GWS Giants v Port Adelaide, Sunday 16 June, 4.00 pm AEST @ Engie Stadium

Remove this Banner Ad

Whitfield in trouble? Hope it’s nothing serious but given what happened to Petraca they will be extra cautious

Not intruding for malicious reasons here (even though I'm a Port fan I have a Giants membership, and I tipped you guys so I'd rather you win), just wondering if you guys are also finding this to be a bleak and poor game of footy as well, or it's just my pessimism because I hate Ken. Just such shit viewing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Not intruding for malicious reasons here (even though I'm a Port fan I have a Giants membership, and I tipped you guys so I'd rather you win), just wondering if you guys are also finding this to be a bleak and poor game of footy as well, or it's just my pessimism because I hate Ken. Just such shit viewing.
Giants doing a lot of stupid shit, umps trying to kill the game have brought the crowd into it.

Jesse - what’s going on? He is in contention for the Coleman but he’s missing relatively gettable kicks

Remove this Banner Ad

Back