Round 14 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

If he has 10 players to go, it means he has scored 1426 with 12 doesn't it?

Must be a very good team by the look of the players to come, all of those could be expected to score 85+ in a good week, especially with ablett to come.

1426 +
Johncock 90
Milburn 85
Shaw 85 (Syd)
Bartel 90
Corey 90
Ablett 220 (c)
Swan 90 (Syd)
Didak 85
S Johnson 85
I would've thought thats a pretty conservative estimation too, looks like you're in for a good week.

just a quick question: will they have the updated scores like last year? I remember them showing the temporary score in week 1 of the split round

just a quick question: will they have the updated scores like last year? I remember them showing the temporary score in week 1 of the split round

I dont think so because the main idea of a progressive score was to show how you were going and how your league opponent was going as well. I might be wrong though.

Not nearly enough to be dangerous. I'm trying to be a glass half full kinda guy, but I reckon if you're not on the front page of the rankings, you're not much chance. On paper the rest of my Rd looks good, but Shaw could pull out another 20, Ablett could get a 60, Swan could suffer because of the Swans... not confident.

But enough on me - Quigley has the team to beat based on posted teams so far. That's who my money would be on this Rd.

Not nearly enough to be dangerous. I'm trying to be a glass half full kinda guy, but I reckon if you're not on the front page of the rankings, you're not much chance. On paper the rest of my Rd looks good, but Shaw could pull out another 20, Ablett could get a 60, Swan could suffer because of the Swans... not confident.

But enough on me - Quigley has the team to beat based on posted teams so far. That's who my money would be on this Rd.

and if:
- Corey scores 150
- NJBrown scores 100
- Ablett scores 50

... i'm in business :D

If your captain hasn't played, your Vice Captain is registered as having scored double.
Thanks but I did state that I'd already taken that into consideration. The score just doesn't make any sense at all. It's not simply my score plus vc + emergencies; it's way off anything like that. Confusing....

Thanks but I did state that I'd already taken that into consideration. The score just doesn't make any sense at all. It's not simply my score plus vc + emergencies; it's way off anything like that. Confusing....

It should be as follows:

Minus any named emergency in a position that not all players have played. i.e. If you have 7 backs and only 6 have played thus far and you have a named scoring emergency in that position, then minus it.

If your captain has not played then minus 1/2 of the VC score.

Do these and you should arrive at the correct answer.

It should be as follows:

Minus any named emergency in a position that not all players have played. i.e. If you have 7 backs and only 6 have played thus far and you have a named scoring emergency in that position, then minus it.

If your captain has not played then minus 1/2 of the VC score.

Do these and you should arrive at the correct answer.
Ah ok- I didn't realize the emg score stayed until all players in that possie had played.... cheers mate :thumbsu:

(Log in to remove this ad.)

1684 from 16

Ablett(c), Bartel, Chapman, Milburn, Wellingham (for Goodes) and Shaw

11/16 100's

Newman with 72 lowest score so far.

Hoping for 2300ish

Cheers

2073 with Heath Shaw to come. Been an amazing week!

Hope all those dters who laughed at me when i said not to make ablett their captain eat humble pie!:D

2041 with Daks and Shaw to come, hoping for 2200

Only lows are
Wilkes (in for Chad)
Hansen (in for Purgs)
Porps

Really happy though :D

1,829 with Shaw, Kennelly, Wellingham (Hayes) and O'Keefe to come. Taylor not playing means I'm a man down.

Will be happy with anything around 2,100.

Remove this Banner Ad

Round 14 Scores

Remove this Banner Ad

Back