Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have traded Matt Jones for Taylor Walker which leaves me with $800 in the kitty with 14 trades left.

Most people who have played for a while avoid key position/tall players in SC because midfielders/smaller players are more consistent at scoring big points.

Tex is the sort of guy who might score big occasionally when he kicks lots of goals... But that isn't going to happen everyweek.

Having said that- he is good to watch (i know some people like picking SC players based on who they like seeing play) and he is an improvement over matt jones, so you could do worse.

Good luck with your team

Can someone please provide advise in helping me make a decision - I'm stuck?!

DBJ or Tippi > Laird or Rance

Which combination should I run with you think?

Pretty set on my trades for this week;

- Tippa to Lids.
- DBJ to Rance.

Leaves me with 14 trades and $116k and a team as follows (Bold for bye this week);

DEF: Shaw, Simpson, Rance, Laird, Birchall, Adams (Collins, Ruggles)

MID: Danger, Selwood, Pendles, Hanners, Ablett, Rocky, Libba, Kerridge (Trengrove, Jansen, Gresham)

RUC: Goldy, Gawn (Cox)

FWD: Dusty, Zorko, Lids, Barlow, Greene, Hall (Petracca, Loersch)

Next week would love to get rid of Ruggles and Gresham to bring in Doc and Phillips however I think I'll be around $15k short. Any ideas? Currently thinking I may have to go early on Jansen or maybe Petracca???
Very solid!..great work saving trades to this point.will be very handy later.

Ok, if I only want to trade OUT 1 of Wells or Dahlhaus who should it be.

Wells history with calf/Achilles :eek:

Dahlhaus how many more weeks out for ?

Never really ask for advice, however im thinking of going really aggressive however I'm probably going to go for league wins rather than overall, what are peoples thoughts on this.

B: Shaw, Rance, Laird, Birchall, Rich, Ruggles (Hatrley, Collins)
M: Danger, Selwood, Abblett, Parker, Ward, Gray, Libba, Trengrove (Davis, Keays, Macpherson)
R: Gawn, Goldy (Lorech)
M: Zorko, Martin, Merrit, Dahl, Wells, Hall (Howard, Petracca)

I have 9 Trades left (180k in the bank) and i think i have maybe 4 upgrades to make at the very least (Libba, Trengrove, Ruggles and a mid/fwd cover)

Thinkinggg...
Keays - Phillips
Libba - Pendles (helps with byes, if not Ill go hanners and cop a 0 this week, wait for pendles later on)
Petracca - Montagna

This will give me a full midfield and forward line + 1 premo that'll rotate between F/M (loophole as well), and give me 6 trades to upgrade ruggles & trengrove.

Unfortunately team selections will drive where I make upgrades this week. I'd planned - and have the cash - to make 2 to 3 upgrades.

Before trades (with Wells out) I am fielding 18 on the basis that Collins, Jansen, Hopper, Lee and Menadue all play. Of course, they won't, and I will have to tailor my upgrades accordingly (I think Collins and Jansen will play, am nervous about Hopper and very sceptical about Lee and Menadue).

Ideally I will go:

Tippett -> Lids
Adams/Tippa -> Doc

If more than two of the above miss I may also look to bring in Treloar - ideally though I will wait to next week and grab Hanners.

I keep telling myself not to trade this week (8 trades going in to this week)

Projected score is 1941

Problems for me at the moment:

Ben Keays is on the ground this week. Worried he may drop for money, but as far as I can see only downgrade options are Phillips or Reid which everyone seems to say are shakey.

I have Dahlhaus who I could trade to Montagna but not sure what to do.

Any thoughts?

upload_2016-6-23_11-52-35.png

Ben Keays is on the ground this week. Worried he may drop for money, but as far as I can see only downgrade options are Phillips or Reid which everyone seems to say are shakey.
I assumed Phillips is only shakey because his only played 1 game? So he could get injured or dropped before he plays his 3rd so you've got a Glenn20 situation. Reid I think loses his spot after GWS bye to guys coming back so not worth it.

Pendles has a high B/E and there's a chance that Michael Brownlow will go to him(?), could be an idea to wait.
I reckon he will go to Sidebum, maybe Treloar
RTB tends to back in his inside mids and prefers tagging blokes who are more damaging on the outside. ie Zaharakis, Rich, G(r)ay

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's 129 which is hardly huge, could easily get that versus Brisbane.
I can't really I need him in to make up numbers.
Plus he could easily hit his BE this week.

If this bloke is in Deledio's pocket, 129 may be a big ask.

AAARobinson_Gabba-hero.jpg

how much are you expecting Doch to be next round?
cos his BE is 135 and while he could easily get that, he could drop around 15k next round. and if Ruggles scores 60 odd, he will rise around 20k to 290k.
so it could be
Ruggles (290) -> Docherty (565)
Gresham (260) -> Phillips (117) = 143k
going by this you will just fall short if they get their projected scores.
FWIW, i am probably culling Petracca next week to try and finish my midfield
this probably didnt help you, but do what you can with this info

Going by his projections he'll lose just shy of $10k. However I'm starting to realise that I'll almost certainly have to ditch Petracca next week to make it all happen unfortunately...

Hey fellas, was awful last week with 1780, looking to get the side back on track. Already done Rance to DBJ, 14 trades left with $277,900 in the bank. Tippa looks set to leave sadly as I need another premo up forward. Lids would mean 3 Tiger premos which could an issue but is he clearly the best choice as I have Dusty and Joey. Hewett is dropping price and should go, a week early on Phillips to open up DPP again? McCarthy is putrid but will survive as he plays this week so I need him. Here is my current side for perspective...

SC.PNG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back