Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Wash your mouth out with soap campaigner

1470470341526.gif

Guess who didn't realise you can't reverse trades once a game has been played?

Brought in Kelly for an extra donut this week as I can't replace Sandi either, lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

So what the hell is going on with Scat Selwood ?
How can u get taken off with a hammie whilst getting done and leave your mob a man short, but somehow be ok for next week ?
What sort of magical hamstrings does he possess ?

Where are the Geelong fans ? I;d like some confirmation. Has he been at training etc ?

He's named at centre bounce, but something doesnt smell right. All i want is to sub him on for that girlyboy Fyfe.

If that jerkoff Chris Scott is pulling a shifty i;m coming down the Hume with a baseball bat in the boot.

So what the hell is going on with Scat Selwood ?
How can u get taken off with a hammie whilst getting done and leave your mob a man short, but somehow be ok for next week ?
What sort of magical hamstrings does he possess ?

Where are the Geelong fans ? I;d like some confirmation. Has he been at training etc ?

He's named at centre bounce, but something doesnt smell right. All i want is to sub him on for that girlyboy Fyfe.

If that jerkoff Chris Scott is pulling a shifty i;m coming down the Hume with a baseball bat in the boot.
There is no way Selwood plays. None

Ah that lesson. Welcome to the club kid

Was only a matter of time with my trainwreck of a season :$

Certainly helped with Myers being dropped and then losing Fyfe & Cunningham today :rainbow:

There is no way Selwood plays. None
Tx for getting back.
No idea why some of these bellend coaches feel a need to play games.
I can imagine it now ...oh the horror dillemna for Ross Lyon :rolleyes: "will Scott Selwood play ??" GOsh. Quick..enact Plan F :rolleyes:

I cant see how they can possibly diagnose him leaving his team a man short whilst behind on the scoreboard, and yet he's all fine and dandy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back