Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Untitled.png

My bench is decimated. 9 trades and 50k, If Selwood is a late out I don't want to have to field Fisher :( :(

So thinking of bringing in fwd/mid loophole player (102k) and switching Yeo into the Mids to get Greenwoods score, and it will give me roughly 315k.

OR

I could trade Fisher out and bring a FWD up to the mids and still get the 127?
Thoughts?

I traded in Neale as my last premo over Merrett.

I have Fyfe as well but right now it's worst case scenario as I assumed scooter was out.

Scooter will go to Neale as a tagger, he has no support from Fyfe.

If people are considering trading in Neale, I'd look at other options.

I don't

I hope people trade him out. I am holding
im thinking im gonna trade him out, makes my trades alot easier and he is my weakest mid player so **** it, fyfe to either martin/neale/jelwood

im thinking im gonna trade him out, makes my trades alot easier and he is my weakest mid player so **** it, fyfe to either martin/neale/jelwood

It does make it easier, but If this happens (carnage) in a few weeks...teams will be tapped out of trades and minimal cover.

I will play the long game, take a risk by not taking a risk :)

It does make it easier, but If this happens (carnage) in a few weeks...teams will be tapped out of trades and minimal cover.

i have 10 trades right now with a full premo team

i could trade but my best options would be Duncan, Goddard and Shuey so i think i'll hold.
...plus playing the long game and all that.

So do I, with 11.

Teams are floating around with 2-4 left and full premium and no cover on the bench

This is where i make my move :D
so do you think holding him and taking say berrys score would be alright? go spp and parsons to lloyd and brown/bayok instead of fyfe to neale/martin and spp to ryan

View attachment 384718

My bench is decimated. 9 trades and 50k, If Selwood is a late out I don't want to have to field Fisher :( :(

So thinking of bringing in fwd/mid loophole player (102k) and switching Yeo into the Mids to get Greenwoods score, and it will give me roughly 315k.

OR

I could trade Fisher out and bring a FWD up to the mids and still get the 127?
Thoughts?

I'm not seeing an E on Greenwood in that photo. Is he actually locked in before you worry about bringing in a non playing rookie to get his score?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

so do you think holding him and taking say berrys score would be alright? go spp and parsons to lloyd and brown/bayok instead of fyfe to neale/martin and spp to ryan
Mate, you want to be aggressive? Be aggressive. I am just playing conservative to try and ensure league wins...just happens that i have a good ranking too.

If i was you, i would trade Fyfe and go hard whilst there is carnage

Two options this week:

Fyfe > J Lloyd
Barrett > Yeo

Berry > Withers or Ryan
Barrett > Yeo

Help fam. IMG_3329.PNG IMG_3330.PNG

Last edited:
Mate, you want to be aggressive? Be aggressive. I am just playing conservative to try and ensure league wins...just happens that i have a good ranking too.

If i was you, i would trade Fyfe and go hard whilst there is carnage
I'm still unsure what I want to do, I'm 12k in the ranking so don't look like winning or coming near that, but I need to move up my cash league ladder so not sure if being aggressive will help me in the long run for that or not, I mean most people are getting Lloyd in so won't gain much in my leagues getting him in, most will trade Fyfe though so I may not gain anything trading him

I'm still unsure what I want to do, I'm 12k in the ranking so don't look like winning or coming near that, but I need to move up my cash league ladder so not sure if being aggressive will help me in the long run for that or not, I mean most people are getting Lloyd in so won't gain much in my leagues getting him in, most will trade Fyfe though so I may not gain anything trading him

No, you may gain by holding him if you can. But getting Lloyd should be something you look at

Two options this week:

Fyfe > J Lloyd
Barrett > Yeo

Berry > Withers or Ryan
Barrett > Yeo

Help fam.View attachment 384731
it doesnt matter who you trade.
they will either get injured, tagged or just play like shit.

download CandyCrush and play that instead.

No, you may gain by holding him if you can. But getting Lloyd should be something you look at
Well my plan was at the start of the day spp to Lloyd (berry goes to mid) and parsons to either Callum brown or Bayok,
Now with Fyfe being out and my plan was to see how he went this week, if he went shit I was gonna trade him next week then now I have to wait another week to see if that happens by then, Neale would be up in price and Martin also

Well my plan was at the start of the day spp to Lloyd (berry goes to mid) and parsons to either Callum brown or Bayok,
Now with Fyfe being out and my plan was to see how he went this week, if he went shit I was gonna trade him next week then now I have to wait another week to see if that happens by then, Neale would be up in price and Martin also
Do you have much cover? Could you hold on trading Fyfe if needed?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back