Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have most of the GWS midfield including one from the reserves trying to decide on trades for this week! Thinking time to cull Setters, Barker and potentially Parker, but advice appreciated! (Leagues not overall thank god)

Is any going to cut there losses and get rid of Gardner if he gets dropped

Hoping he plays at least one more game. Most likely trade him out for Logue next week even if he doesn’t play this week. Have to make sure I got cash to do it

Last edited:
+1 for the Hurley selection, at a great price with a strong 5 round avg. It was going to be Sicily but Clarko has thrown a spanner in the works by playing him forward.

Hayes > Logue (via Answerth)
Walsh > Clarke
Balta > Hurley (via Baby John)

10 trades left with a couple of holes still to fill.
Roughy is back in the side this week and the Sicily experiment is done.

He’ll play defence for the rest of the year

I absolutely believe so. Doesn’t need to win the hitout battle to go 90+ which is impressive

I’m getting sexy Rowan this week
cheers. Being a saints support I have a history of being disappointed!

Who do you think: Marshall (104 5rd avg) v Hurley (4 out of 5 games scored over 100)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

in honour of Here2tellyouwhy I'm going;

Dursma > Clarke
B.Smith > Thigh Master
Walsh (I love you Sammy, see you next season <3) > Thug Life Gaff

9iGe.gif

At this stage going
Bont Heeney Logue in
Walsh L. Baker Balta out

Don’t really want Heeney but I can only afford him, probably would of went Worpel but just missed out

Decided to by pass Clarke at this stage but might change my mind and get him and look to get Logue the following week.

After teams list come in, I probably change my mind again

Last edited:
rd14:
Stack to Logue (Answerth to MIDs)
Walsh to Neale
Balta to Lycett :cool:

rd15:
Answerth to a $102k DEF/MID or MID/FWD rookie
Corbett to the best DEF premo I can afford. Should have ~$500k, so Hurley, Stewart, Sicily, etc

Walsh to Oliver
Rozee to Marshall (probably should’ve pulled the trigger on this last week)
Scott to Clarke (holding on to Scott was such a waste, should’ve traded him for Stack 10 weeks ago but oh well)

View attachment 695647
you got plans for you bank?
would rather Neale over Oliver.
I have both but Oliver has been a bit frustrating at times this year.

So Westhoff out has thrown my trade plans out the window as I was going to use him as my F7 and ruck cover.

What the hell do I do now kentys trade wise?

6 trades and $144,800 in the kitty.

Worried about my forward bench going forward with Burgess and Young not playing. :(

Wanted to get Sloane in for Baker next week but am a few thousand short.

Am I better off keeping Telly in the mids and use him as forward cover and trade Baker to Gray?
:think:

team.JPG

you got plans for you bank?
would rather Neale over Oliver.
I have both but Oliver has been a bit frustrating at times this year.

Not really. Was planning on getting Neale and Oliver this week but was about 5k short and decided on Marshall instead. Might move Crouch for Neale next week if he goes big.

I think I like Oliver more than Neale, not sure why. Think he’s primed for a big second half of the year. Also keen to see if teams go the hard tag on Neale after Curnow completely shut him down in the second half of his last game.

So Westhoff out has thrown my trade plans out the window as I was going to use him as my F7 and ruck cover.

What the hell do I do now kentys trade wise?

6 trades and $144,800 in the kitty.

Worried about my forward bench going forward with Burgess and Young not playing. :(

Wanted to get Sloane in for Baker next week but am a few thousand short.

Am I better off keeping Telly in the mids and use him as forward cover and trade Baker to Gray?
:think:

View attachment 695670

Gray.
Henderson.
Helmet head all could options i think you have enough to get those players.

Not really. Was planning on getting Neale and Oliver this week but was about 5k short and decided on Marshall instead. Might move Crouch for Neale next week if he goes big.

I think I like Oliver more than Neale, not sure why. Think he’s primed for a big second half of the year. Also keen to see if teams go the hard tag on Neale after Curnow completely shut him down in the second half of his last game.
Hope you right about Oliver!!
wouldn't stress too much about Neale and a tag. not many good taggers around...he'll still score well!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back