Round 14 trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Westhoff out has thrown my trade plans out the window as I was going to use him as my F7 and ruck cover.

What the hell do I do now kentys trade wise?

6 trades and $144,800 in the kitty.

Worried about my forward bench going forward with Burgess and Young not playing. :(

Wanted to get Sloane in for Baker next week but am a few thousand short.

Am I better off keeping Telly in the mids and use him as forward cover and trade Baker to Gray?
:think:

View attachment 695670
You could do Smith and Baker to Bont and Logue?

So Westhoff out has thrown my trade plans out the window as I was going to use him as my F7 and ruck cover.

Worried about my forward bench going forward with Burgess and Young not playing. :(

Am I better off keeping Telly in the mids and use him as forward cover and trade Baker to Gray?

View attachment 695670
Jump on the Lycett train! Westhoff and Ryder out = solo ruck = points galore
~$420k with a BE of 20something, now or never :D

View attachment 695670
can you do baker to gray
duursma to sicily?

Boak or Marshall for rest of year?

Already have Danger, Telly, Daniel, Heeney and Worps.

Potential to upgrade Worps to the other one later in year pending trades left

ROB > Bines
Stack > D Clarke
Balta > T Stewart (via Burgess to FWD)

6 trades left. $396K in the kitty to upgrade two of B Smith/Hore/Duursma/Parker in the next couple of weeks and complete the team.

View attachment 695670
Hard to worry about F7 when you're down D4-6. Go Baker to Gus Brayshaw (av 115 post bye last year and just started on the ball again last game) for only about 60k. Use the change to upgrade Duursma, haven't done maths but you probs need to punt on a Blakely/Hurley/Crisp type.

View attachment 695670
Kelly as a mid 8 is fine I reckon mate, grey or Daniel are good picks to be forward mid swings as well.

View attachment 695620

I have most of the GWS midfield including one from the reserves trying to decide on trades for this week! Thinking time to cull Setters, Barker and potentially Parker, but advice appreciated! (Leagues not overall thank god)

Advice you want ? .....13 trades at R14 you say ....thinking of trading Parker

giphy.gif

Look at Owies for Setterfield .....Young to Heeney

SYD play 7 of the bottom 8 in the last 10 games

(Log in to remove this ad.)

View attachment 695670

Doesn't fix your fwd bench ....but Scott to Owies ....Kelly forward & Baker to Sloane

Owies still gives you FWD / MID switch

Is there a MID premo up to 525k anyone sees as getting within 5pts of Neale’s avg on run home?
Parish the best chance at that price IMO. Really breaking out now.

Edit: Forgot Sloane was so cheap, so probably him. More runs on the board.

Walsh to Oliver
Rozee to Marshall (probably should’ve pulled the trigger on this last week)
Scott to Clarke (holding on to Scott was such a waste, should’ve traded him for Stack 10 weeks ago but oh well)

View attachment 695647
Are you tempted to trade ROB?

I have him and understand the cash generation likely next week but I’m thinking of trading him this week.

In my case have Bines fwd so can do the dpp trade and upgrade a fwd

Are you tempted to trade ROB?

I have him and understand the cash generation likely next week but I’m thinking of trading him this week.

In my case have Bines fwd so can do the dpp trade and upgrade a fwd

I’m not but I can understand why you would be. I think I can do the upgrades I want over the next three weeks and then I’ll use the O’Brien money to finish off my team.

He’ll probably make somewhere between 70k-90k in three weeks time. It depends what you need more in the next three weeks, the money or the points. I need the money more and I like my team enough to keep the 400k on the bench.

Gray.
Henderson.
Helmet head all could options i think you have enough to get those players.
You could do Smith and Baker to Bont and Logue?
Jump on the Lycett train! Westhoff and Ryder out = solo ruck = points galore
~$420k with a BE of 20something, now or never :D
can you do baker to gray
duursma to sicily?
Hard to worry about F7 when you're down D4-6. Go Baker to Gus Brayshaw (av 115 post bye last year and just started on the ball again last game) for only about 60k. Use the change to upgrade Duursma, haven't done maths but you probs need to punt on a Blakely/Hurley/Crisp type.
Kelly as a mid 8 is fine I reckon mate, grey or Daniel are good picks to be forward mid swings as well.
Doesn't fix your fwd bench ....but Scott to Owies ....Kelly forward & Baker to Sloane

Owies still gives you FWD / MID switch

I think I've figured out my trades you fine kentlemen.

Baker > Gray
Duursma > Logue
Smith > Stewart

3 trades left and $195,400 in the kitty to put towards Logue\Naish > Whitfield when he comes back and then bottoms out.

team.JPG

I think I've figured out my trades you fine kentlemen.

Baker > Gray
Duursma > Logue
Smith > Stewart

3 trades left and $195,400 in the kitty to put towards Logue\Naish > Whitfield when he comes back and then bottoms out.

View attachment 695765

Lip Sync and cash left over

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back