Trades Round 14 Trades

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Overall, great news at teams - Preuss, Teakle (had from last week), Wehr, even Rioli Jnr may get a game.
Have Gawn, but will let Teakle see what he can do before trading in Witts.

However, one of my issues (have been holding till full Premo - which was fixed last week) is Taranto.
Still not back, still no firm info, still in my team.

Who is the best trade to get him out of my team?
Cash is $87K, 12 trades left.

Himmelberg may be the answer, but the discussion about putting him forward again odes not bode well.

Current forward line premo's are Dunkely, English, Coniglio, Heeney and Brodie. Bont is in the mids, and will drop in later.
(have Merret, don't need another cheap mid, will upgrade to a top level promo later in season).

Is Trealor the best option left? Butters, but aren't people trading him out?

NOTE: playing for leagues as major focus.

Goldy averaging 110 since Rd8. fwd/ruc dpp
??

I brought him in to warm the seat for English or Bont this week, I did'nt have him when he got that 148 so his average for me is probably in the 90's.
I am considering options to keep him due to the ruck chaos... Doing just 2 trades, Pendles/Clarke to English/D'Ambrosio will give me 18 likely starters.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

to anyone holding Gawn, please note that whilst he might be out for “just” 4 weeks, with Luke Jackson available I wouldn’t expect massive game time from Maxy for a couple more after that. Ankle injuries are troublesome for a ruckman.

Got lots of trades? Go for it.
If less than 10 trades at this stage of the season he's probably a luxury sideways right now I reckon
Will have 4 after this round. Overall rank poor, crap in cash leagues so not much to play for really. Losing interest tbh.

Will have 4 after this round. Overall rank poor, crap in cash leagues so not much to play for really. Losing interest tbh.
In that case be really conservative with your trades. No matter how bad we are going (I'm going really bad) if we have the ability to trade there is still something to do in this world (and SC) - something to keep us interested

Where are you ranked this year mate? Hopefully a lot better than that injury cursed year we’ve had! That was something worthwhile to whinge about :mad:

This week, I’m gonna be reckless and will likely trade in Jezza for Brodie

Was planning on Hayes > Teakle + McCartin > Doch but missed it.

Now thinking Gawn > Teakle + Clark > Stewart. 150k bank for next week, McCartin > Rookie + Hayes > English

If I go Hayes > Teakle this week it doesn’t give me enough cash for Mccartin > Stewart.

Thoughts?

Preuss will be lucky to last another 4 matches before something goes wrong with him so no thanks.
What about if I have Cameron who can DPP into R2 via Teakle if Preuss does something dumb or gets injured? An average of 110 is incredible for 450k odd

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back